Top 5 Vexing Seasonal Things

Bill Lees

'Tis the season to get vexed. In town on Saturday, I was reminded why it's now time to implement my policy of not going near the town centre for at least the next four weeks. It's just SO vexing !

Here's a few for starters :

1. Queues for cashpoint machines. Okay, so lots of people need to get cash out of the hole in the wall. And in the great british tradition, they form a queue. But why do these f**kwits insist on forming a long line right across the full width of the pavement, effectively blocking the way for everybody else ? what the feck is wrong with queuing along the side of the wall ? It's not bloody rocket science. Idiots.

2. f**kwittted f**kwits wandering around aimlessly in crowded streets. Usually sportswear-clad numpties in baseball caps and bandanas. I saw a brainless eejit of a lass cut round a corner towards me not looking where she was going, but over her shoulder to her mate, quite possibly telling her that she'd text her in two minutes. So I simply stopped and braced myself, and surprise surprise, she bounced off me and nearly landed on her arse. She was most indignant when I suggested that looking where she was going on a crowded street might be a good idea. Idiot.

3. Arseholes in cars who want to turn right into a main road, but instead of waiting until it's safe to do so, first edge out into one lane of traffic, effectively holding up all of the traffic in that lane while they wait for the other lane to be clear of traffic. They don't care if they hold up everybody else, as long as they can get to where they want to go. Idiots.

4. f**kwitted numpties who insist on clogging up the entrances to busy car parks while they wait for a space to become free, instead of going in to look for one. Idiots.

... that's enough for now, more later .......

Edited by Bill Lees

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is :

5. f**kwit drivers who cut corners. This is actually dangerous.

These are the same tossers who find it difficult to turn the steering wheel more than 15 degrees and so simply drive around the worng side of mini roundabouts.

Idiots.

Here it is :

5. f**kwit drivers who cut corners. This is actually dangerous.

These are the same tossers who find it difficult to turn the steering wheel more than 15 degrees and so simply drive around the worng side of mini roundabouts.

Idiots.

213051[/snapback]

Bit of road rage Bill? :unsure:

xmas shopping annoyances (some applicable to 365 days a year)

when people in front of you just stop walking for no reason.

when hare krishna trys to get you to shout 'gouranga' when you tell him to piss off.

when beggars with santa hats sit outside cashpoints trying to gain sympathy.

i could go on but ive no' got all night - ive a game to go to...... :D

At this time of year, i'm always amazed at the maddies that live in cooncil schemes and light their hooses with every bit of lighting that's known to man from now until february. these things probably could been seen flashing from space.

the flip side is that the posh bastards in the big bought houses that could actually afford those sort of leccy bills never make an effort in comparison.

At this time of year, i'm always amazed at the maddies that live in cooncil schemes and light their hooses with every bit of lighting that's known to man from now until february. these things probably could been seen flashing from space.

213246[/snapback]

there's a hoose in Barrhead where the lights are permanently attached to the hoose and they are switched on in the middle of November till the middle of January

It's interesting to see the variation of houses with Xmas decorations in our street. We don't have anything other than a wreath outside the door, but most have a modest strip of lights just under the roof or something.

Thankfully no-one with ultra mental decorations here (at least not that I know of), but there's one not far from Love St isn't there, going towards the airport in the flats there......see it at night, one window lit up like it's Dunn Square with the rest around it being normal. :rolleyes:

At pelican crossings. f**kwitted feckers who, despite the clear evidence of the word "WAIT" being lit up on the box and 23 people already waiting on either side of the road to cross, arrive and insist on frantically jabbing the button like some demented kangaroo - as if that'll make the green man come any faster.

Idiots.

At pelican crossings.  f**kwitted feckers who, despite the clear evidence of the word "WAIT" being lit up on the box and 23 people already waiting on either side of the road to cross, arrive and insist on frantically jabbing the button like some demented kangaroo - as if that'll make the green man come any faster.

Idiots.

213540[/snapback]

So that's how you make the green man come.You jab his button. :lol:

What really annoys me is nieghbours who cant get on. Honestly some people buy thier wee bit of paradise then ruin it by fighting with thier neighbours in the name of standing up for themselves , overreacting to the slightest noise or percieved slight towards them ( car parking anyone ?). When will people learn that to live the quiet life you have to live and let live , you have to respect other people and thier property also , and to let the non important niggly annoyances go - its very easy to stay chilled after that. :)

Was driving home from college this afternoon from Kilwinning, and I was going slightly over the speed limit, open road and a car behind still had the cheek to over-take me :angry: I was well annoyed

Oh and anyone who comes into Marks and Spencers tonight and trys clothes on, dont fling them at me when I have 200 items in my hand, give me a wee minute as your pissing me off and I end up cant see a thing.

Was driving home from college this afternoon from Kilwinning, and I was going slightly over the speed limit, open road and a car behind still had the cheek to over-take me  :angry: I was well annoyed

Oh and anyone who comes into Marks and Spencers tonight and trys clothes on, dont fling them at me when I have 200 items in my hand, give me a wee minute as your pissing me off and I end up cant see a thing.

213645[/snapback]

Sounds like a wee bit of road rage there Hollz ! - what do you care if some arsehole wants to drive like a maniac , personally speaking i just stay well back from them and let them get on with it. B) be cool .