Msn Messenger

WEE BOB

Is it possible for someone to hack your profile on MSN and send dodgy messages using your e-mail settings? I keep getting dodgy e-mails and replies to things I didn't send. :unsure:

Won't go into details but suffice to say they area bit iffy.

How do I stop this? Anyone any ideas? Do I need to delete whole thing and start again or is there some other way to get rid of this stuff?

Cheers.

Feck me it was worse than I thought.Had to get the IT guy at work to give me a hand.Seems someone has got a hold of my e-mail and password and has been using them for their own purposes.Had to re-new all my passwords/settings.

There were also a big list of MSN contacts who I'd never heard of.Rarely on there as it's kinda frowned upon at work.

Next job is to find out who the f**k has been doing it.Audit trail in progress.

Someone is going to get a boot in the stones for this. :angry:

I had a problem with this a few years ago. My password reset question was something stupid like, my name? AND someone reset my password and started casuing a whole lot of problems for me, and deleted a lot of personal emails I had. I thought I knew who did it but couldnt prove it, now got a harder question I think..