The Best Things On Tv

Bill Lees

I watched the "Where are they now?" Dragons' Den last night and it was interesting to see that a few of the "investments" in the first series never actually happened!!!

I've always doubted that the handshake they make is binding even in the smallest of ways and was sure they still had nothing at that point and so it seems to be the case. Seems to make the programme a bit pointless now!!

• 2 weeks later...

Another show I'm getting addicted to is Deal or no deal. Yes, even though Noel Edmonds is on it, there's something strangely compulsive about it...

218594[/snapback]

Did anyone else see the bloke winning the glorious 1p yesterday ?

:(

Actually he had one of those whiney nasal Essex accents that made him sound totally 'fick', so it wasn't actually a shame at all.

:D:P

Did anyone else see the bloke winning the glorious 1p yesterday ?

:(

Actually he had one of those whiney nasal Essex accents that made him sound totally 'fick', so it wasn't actually a shame at all.

:D  :P

223679[/snapback]

Loved the way he managed to grab the 1p when he could have had a massive tenner :lol:

saw 5 minutes of ITV this morning. Holly Willoughby. phew they don't make children's presenters like they used to.

Need to start watching that stuff instead of C-beebies with the wee one.

219586[/snapback]

Cbebbies is ace, watch it all the time with my nephew. Balamory all the way :P