Film's You've Never Seen

Herbie

The sound of music is dross but does contain the famous Tartan Army number "Doh a dear, a female dear"

Had to actually watch it to learn that song before travelling to Germany as few years back to see Scotland  :(

219238[/snapback]

:unsure: worrying. i thought on this interwebnet thingydoo-dah that you can searrch for song lyrics without having to watch those sort of films.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Any film with Jim Carrey in it

219143[/snapback]

Ah canny stick that guy either - worst ones were ace ventura & the mask, then my mates kept saying 'smokin!' - had to give them a miss til the fad wore off!!

Also hate film made with no real story and just a load od effects/action scenes - day after tomorrow & black hawk down are good examples - made for your average brain dead yankie punter - very poor stuff - they must think we are all dumb !! <_<

Anybody got a copy of "Debbie does Dallas" on DVD? Or if anyone has the alternative Gr**n*ck version " Senga does the Strone!" could you please contact me asap because my right arm is getting too sore wanking off to the same old DVD I got a loan of 5 years ago! :P

Edited by taxi saint

Anybody got a copy of "Debbie does Dallas" on DVD? Or if anyone has the alternative Gr**n*ck version " Senga does the Strone!" could you please contact me asap because my right arm is getting too sore wanking off to the same old DVD I got a loan of 5 years ago! :P

219992[/snapback]

I'll gie ye list of what we watch offshore big TS :rolleyes:

219992[/snapback]

debbiedoesdallasLG.jpg

There you go Alan...

:D