Top Five Wildest Goal Celebrations!

MarkL

1. Paul McKnight at Somerset 2000 (I cried)

2. Mendes V Raith Rovers in the 9987th Min (That was the point I knew we would win the league)

3. Norrie McWhirters last gasp free kick at Love Street to draw 2-2 with Morton (Lambo sent off after a min) Oh the joy of running up to the gutted Ton fans GIRUY!

4. Ricky Gillies V Dundee Utd 2001 Live on Sky

5. Don Hutchison v England in the last game at Wembley/Jumping around in Oslo when Kenny Miller made it 2-0!!!

I couldn't decide between the two as the goal against england was special but I was at the Norway game  :wink:

227051[/snapback]

I remember watching the Scotland v Brazil game in 1998, and when we scored the penalty, I went and ran round the block, shouting

yaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

at the top of my voice.

I remember watching the Scotland v Brazil game in 1998, and when we scored the penalty, I went and ran round the block, shouting

yaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

at the top of my voice.

227052[/snapback]

We watched that game at Suedeheads.When Scotland scored one of the boys leapt up and smashed his new glass lightshade :lol:

I couldn't decide between the two as the goal against england was special but I was at the Norway game  :wink:

227051[/snapback]

Then YOU take the Norway wan and let me have your wemberley celebration as a surrogate. :)

I was in the Engerland end that night and couldnae quite give vent to my rip-roaring exultation... and survive. B)

Doe a deer....

Davie Narey's "toe-poke" against the Brazilians in 1982(?) I nearly hit the feckin' roof.

227176[/snapback]

Good shout Bill!......that WAS magic! B)

Edited to add.....but nothing compared to Archies wee mazy run!....my whole hoose erupted with all the neighbours in to watch it!

Edited by EL NOMBRE

It has absolutely got to be Paul McKnight's winner against Ayr in 2000.

WELL into injury time and needing a goal to be sure of a return to the Premier League, the ball drops to him on the edge of the area. With the goalkeeper stranded, he smashes the ball high into the net.

The whole team chase him as he runs with knees high in the air, followed by an en masse pile-up at the dug-out.

Meanwhile behind the goals, I completely lose it and everything seems to be a blur for about a minute as people grab each other, fall about on the terracing, shouting themselves hoarse and dozens of fans spill onto the pitch to proclaim that the Saints are back!

It'll take some doing to ever beat that!

:clapping

WELL into injury time and needing a goal to be sure of a return to the Premier League, the ball drops to him on the edge of the area. With the goalkeeper stranded, he smashes the ball high into the net.

The whole team chase him as he runs with knees high in the air, followed by an en masse pile-up at the dug-out.

Meanwhile behind the goals, I completely lose it and everything seems to be a blur for about a minute as people grab each other, fall about on the terracing, shouting themselves hoarse and dozens of fans spill onto the pitch to proclaim that the Saints are back!

227182[/snapback]

Fergies screamer in 87! B) ........Now THAT was a Hampden roar! :D

Wasn't that the last competitive goal to be scored in the old-fashioned Hampden goals?

(you know the ones that seemed to go back for miles in a kind of half-D shape)

:unsure:

227192[/snapback]

Yip!......that's the only reason Gary McKay scored for the jam tarts in the semis.They were the old fashioned type posts and his shot hit one of the edges and went in!....Hey we still won tho! :wink:

227182[/snapback]

And jumpin on Big Jackie Copland outside after the game :lol: