Football Manager 2006

Hollz

Ordered the new football manager today, know I have been a bit late this year and now I can't wait to start playing. Anyone got any tips on this edition, and has their been an improvement from FM 2005?

Tell me what you think  :rolleyes:

227054[/snapback]

I think...........................

Get a life :rolleyes:

Ordered the new football manager today, know I have been a bit late this year and now I can't wait to start playing. Anyone got any tips on this edition, and has their been an improvement from FM 2005?

227054[/snapback]

Sorry hollz but its not as good a felt!Bought it and then re sold it 2months later in ebay! St Mirren are still shown as relegation fighting team - but of course with champ man u can with european cup within 5years :lol: !! But something about it was just FAKE in comparison to the old ones - good for a little while but me and like 6 mates all bought and got rid of! And weve bought all champmans for years!! Credibility Lost!!!! :lol::lol:

Credibility totally lost - talking about different games a think!!!! IDIOT

Edited by SeaSideBud

Sorry hollz but its not as good a felt!Bought it and then re sold it 2months later in ebay!  St Mirren are still shown as relegation fighting team - but of course with champ man u can with european cup within 5years :lol: !!  But something about it was just FAKE in comparison to the old ones - good for a little while but me and like 6 mates all bought and got rid of!  And weve bought all champmans for years!!  Credibility Lost!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Credibility totally lost - talking about different games a think!!!! IDIOT

227180[/snapback]

now im confused

U were talking bout Footie Manager - a was talking about Champ Manager! Different games! Soz :huh:  :huh:

227270[/snapback]

I used to always play chamo managewr, but when they split the original makers of champ, make football manager - making it the better option of the two.

227054[/snapback]

i just bought it 2 week ago and can't get enough of it.

The players abilities seem to be more realistic than previous editions,but some transfers are over exaggerated.

If someone offers u say,85k for kean,chnage his value to say 850 k and ask the team thats the fee u want,more biger teams will join the chase and offer u this valuation.

p.s but dont sell kean,hes a great goalscorer and assist.

Sometimes hard to pick ur front starting two,as Mehmet is a goal machine.

Sutton and Kean are both playing brilliantly, and Mehmet is also banging the goals in. I too think it is far more realistic, allowing you to play injured layers through the pain barriers, etc..

I'll have a wee look at that player mentioned ;)

Gonnae win the league..