Handbags At 10 Paces.

davidg

That could be the best thing i have ever seen!!!  The punch is a cracker!!!  And then the mass onslought!!  How does that never happen in Scotland.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

231831[/snapback]

I gather you have not been to a junior game. It more or less happens every second week. Look at the recent Boness game, police dogs, helicopters, the whole sha-bang were called in. Very rarely does any football gets played in the juniors.

I gather you have not been to a junior game. It more or less happens every second week. Look at the recent Boness game, police dogs, helicopters, the whole sha-bang were called in. Very rarely does any football gets played in the juniors.

232052[/snapback]

Yer right there!

Been to quite a few Ayrshire derbies.....always guaranteed to be a punch up.

Seem to remember the harcore Kilbirnie fans(think it was them) all of whom had the team named shaved into the back of their heads.Personally I thought it looked kinda cool.I could probably get the whole St.Mirren badge and squad on mine as I have quite a big napper! :P

Is that not the reason Arthurlie were docked points this season?

232091[/snapback]

I think one of their players leathered a ref. They are getting docked again, fielding an unregistered player. After that game against the Burgh, a big fight broke out and Stewart McBean got belted, dressing rooms got wrecked. Its a totally a differant game in the juniors.

Its a totally a differant game in the juniors.

232101[/snapback]

Real Scottish fitba.Not this watered down big girls version!

Still don't agree with this you can't challenge a keeper nonsense....cos every time you do the opposition get a free kick.It's a contact sport for Christs sake.

Real Scottish fitba.Not this watered down big girls version!

Still don't agree with this you can't challenge a keeper nonsense....cos every time you do the opposition get a free kick.It's a contact sport for Christs sake.

232104[/snapback]

Played a couple games in the juniors. The only advice i got from my manager was" If it is above the grass, kick it" Sums it up really.

232052[/snapback]

Next round of Junior Cup - Boness v Neilston ( fermers )

I predict a Riot !!!!!!! :kickass:argue::fire:hammer:death:fire2

Next round of Junior Cup - Boness  v  Neilston ( fermers )

I predict a Riot !!!!!!! :kickass  :argue:  :fire  :hammer  :death  :fire2

232824[/snapback]

Boness is the Falkirk/Stirlingshire equivalent of Greenock.And Neilston isnae called the moon without good reason.....they're a bunch of Aliens there.

Might be a fun day out! :)

Next round of Junior Cup - Boness  v  Neilston ( fermers )

I predict a Riot !!!!!!! :kickass  :argue:  :fire  :hammer  :death  :fire2

232824[/snapback]

That was the scariest game i ever been to. Forget Hibs at easter ROAD. It was the year Boness won the cup in the early 80s. People getting wine bottles smashed over their heads, stabbings and slashings and to round it all off. A big free for all at the end, punch ups all around the ground, people rolling about on the pitch. Oh grass roots fitba ye canny beat it

That was the scariest game i ever been to. Forget Hibs at easter ROAD. It was the year Boness won the cup in the early 80s. People getting wine bottles smashed over their heads, stabbings and slashings and to round it all off. A big free for all at the end, punch ups all around the ground, people rolling about on the pitch. Oh grass roots fitba ye canny beat it

232970[/snapback]

It may have been the Boness v Arthurlie Cup Semi at Brockville in 1981.

It was an absolute bloodbath. It was a real riot. Not many came back to Barrhead that night , bloodless ?

It may have been the Boness v Arthurlie Cup Semi at Brockville in 1981.

It was an absolute bloodbath. It was a real riot. Not many came back to Barrhead that night , bloodless ?

233199[/snapback]

No, it wasnt that game. It was Neilston v Boness at the Brig o Lea and it was the Neilston boys in the fighting stakes who came out tops.

232052[/snapback]

Actually have been to plenty of junior games - mainly Auchinleck versus Cumnock - where at half time and full time and during the game they met in the middle of the park - a remember a guy standing next to me after half time with big slash across his face, was brutal - a watched the game :lol: Everyone else got done in - including my uncle - a True Cumnock guy! Didna help him, still got leathered!!! :lol::lol::lol: Meant only doesnt happen in scottish leagues, an u never see videos of it!!