Top 5 Bands/artists

Guest Ernie Wise

Led Zeppelin

:o:o

i cant stand;

belle and sebastian - i just dont get it

green day - cheesy tripe

kaiser cheifs - irritating yorkshire lads who are on the radio every 10mins

cant think of any more bands that i dislike sufficiently to post at the moment. i'm sure i'll think of more

Edited by houston_bud

Franz Ferdinand- over-rated

Anthony and the Johnsons

The Streets- pikey rap thats crap

Babyshambles

Can't think of another, I'm sure I'll be back to post here later :)

233621[/snapback]

Take That - crap

The Darkness - more crap

Scissor Sisters - more + more crap

Anthony and the Johnsons - does anyone like this crap

Bay City Rollers - everyone a felon

The Beatles.............

Paul Weller ( some of the Jam stuff was reasonable but downhill all the way since)..............

Jimi Hendrix (verging on unlistenable)..........

Coldplay ( The singer sounds like that fanny Sting)........

The Darkness ( a modern day Queen/U2 all based on a unique(shit) guitar sound)..........

f**k it call it 6: Queen......................

Robbie Williams!......just cos of that tune which cost me nearly everything I had!

If I ever see that dick or even Guy Chambers.....lets just say Longshanks would be Impressed! <_<

Apart from that......

1/ Rolf Harris

2/ Dean Ford and the Gaylords( ye won't get it but it annoyed ma Faither)

3/ Poison(cos even at Donnington the Hairspray stuck in yer throat!)

4/ Iron Maiden at Edin Playhouse.(They were good but that really is a crap venue for a band like that!....Mama Mia yeah....not them)

5/ The Paisley Rock Festival(some might remember) up the Braes...car Park in the sky way........meant to be an ongoing thing....any band on that day (which I watched) probably vanished into the club circuit or chucked it! :(

Guest mortonhater

5/ The Paisley Rock Festival(some might remember) up the Braes...car Park in the sky way........meant to be an ongoing thing....any band on that day (which I watched) probably vanished into the club circuit or chucked it!

Was it Paisley in the Park? About 2 - 3 years ago?

5/ The Paisley Rock Festival(some might remember) up the Braes...car Park in the sky way........meant to be an ongoing thing....any band on that day (which I watched) probably vanished into the club circuit or chucked it!

233689[/snapback]

Think I covered that Bud nae offence! :wink:

Was a bit of a let down I thought......it could have really taken off with sufficient backing!

2/ Dean Ford and the Gaylords( ye won't get it but it annoyed ma Faither)

233665[/snapback]

Saw the bastards in front of a 100,00 audience! :o

Unfortunately we were locked intae Hampden waiting for a game to start and they 'entertained' us by playing/singing/miming to their big hit record...

Twenty Miles!

Aye. You're right...

WHAT!?! :rolleyes:

SHITE - And they played it more than once. I don't even recall the game or opposition - just the awfulness...

Annoyed me too... :angry:

1. any boy band that get millions for doing cover versions...specially when the only instrument that they could play is the spoons.

2.girl band ....with same above reason(except they are good to look at)

3.reality pop show winners...all crap

4.tv soap actor/actress's....stick to acting ya pile a pish(except kylie)

5.usual christmas time suspects

Guest derek.ramsey1

233689[/snapback]

the festival up the braes was called u. m. f. (upstairs music festival) i think. the only band i can remember were the humour from barrhead any one else remember them. p.s i've still got the ticket, anorak i know! :

the festival up the braes was called u. m. f. (upstairs music festival) i think. the only band i can remember were the humour from barrhead any one else remember them. p.s i've still got the ticket, anorak i know! :

234040[/snapback]

Don't feel bad I still have a ticket roll from my school bus........mind they used tae give ye one at the summer holidays.....kinda ah go daft with it!

That said despite my best efforts can I get the thing to look like an all day ticket! :(

Guest derek.ramsey1
Am I on drugs or did Sigue Sigue Sputnick play in the middle of Glenburn once........?

234194[/snapback]

CORRECT SIGUE SIGUE SPUTNIK PLAYED GLENBURN COMMUNITY CENTRE ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO, PROBABLY BETTER TO BE ON DRUGS TO WATCH THEM ONLY HAD 1 GOOD SONG :lol::lol:

Was it indoors or 'on the lawn'..............?

234328[/snapback]

On the lawn Bill.

Watched it for 10 minutes while I went to get my paper. Was pissing myself laughing cos they took it so damn seriously. The crowd consisted of 100 bams, 20 teenage mums, 4 elderly gents shaking their heads and 3 dugs.

It really was truly dreadful. :lol:

Shooooot it up up up up up up up up up up! :headbang

Anyway, the band I can't stand at the moment are the Magic Numbers. Over-rated dross.

The Beatles.............

Paul Weller ( some of the Jam stuff was reasonable but downhill all the way since)..............

Jimi Hendrix (verging on unlistenable)..........

Coldplay ( The singer sounds like that fanny Sting)........

The Darkness ( a modern day Queen/U2 all based on a unique(shit) guitar sound)..........

f**k it call it 6: Queen......................

233633[/snapback]

With the exception of the darkness ..... YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ??!!!! :o:blink: