Memory Stick

ST SID

I am looking for a wee memory stick to transfer some files across from a gubbed PC. Nothing fancy just a f'k'n memory stick. Where's the cheapest outlet in Paisley? Or are PC accessory shops as thin on the ground as toy shops thanks to the cooncil?

I am looking for a wee memory stick to transfer some files across from a gubbed PC. Nothing fancy just a f'k'n memory stick. Where's the cheapest outlet in Paisley? Or are PC accessory shops as thin on the ground as toy shops thanks to the cooncil?

238400[/snapback]

Probably Dixons....unless ye want to try one of those PC shops that build and repair stuff.They might have one.

Failing that yer going to PC World.

238400[/snapback]

If they cost less than a pound, then Paisley high street will be bulging at the seams with them ... :rolleyes:

I am after a "local shop for local people". None of yer conglomerate pish. I'll leave that to tory "on their bikers" like Bill Lees and Chingford.  :P

238410[/snapback]

Aye well there's the one in causeyside st...across fae Lush.Or the one up at Paisley uni right at the fromt gate.Both dae PC builds and repairs,upgrades aw that mularkey.Mibbae they can help ye out!

Failing that.......buy an aw day ticket...an head for the bright lights of Braehead! :P

Ye might get luck at that game shop next tae Burtons....if ye can be arsed fighting yer way through a sea of shellsuits.

Edited by EL NOMBRE

a sea of shellsuits.

238415[/snapback]

Bet you couldn't say that after a litre of Tequila. :lol:

The one next to the Uni is never open. I'll give the one in Causeyside Street a go. Is it near the Paisley Centre or further up?

Bet you couldn't say that after a litre of Tequila.  :lol:

The one next to the Uni is never open. I'll give the one in Causeyside Street a go. Is it near the Paisley Centre or further up?

238420[/snapback]

Further up.....just down from Phelps the butchers....next to that Cash Converters(pawn shop) thing.

238400[/snapback]

Never been in it, but I think there's a shop on Love St of all places. I also believe ST holders get some sort of discount there. :)

Gone to pcs in the west end, straight across from the music center, they should be able to sort you out sid

238630[/snapback]

I thought they had shut down? Have they just moved? They were very good on prices and their stuff was decent. Think they gave me a discount as I was wearing my Saints Cap too.

Got one today from PC World in BraeHead :ph34r::bah:boo2::bag , £19.99 for 256MB...that's more storage in a key ring than I had in my first PC. :o

I thought they had shut down? Have they just moved? They were very good on prices and their stuff was decent. Think they gave me a discount as I was wearing my Saints Cap too.

Got one today from PC World in BraeHead  :ph34r:  :bah  :boo2:  :bag , £19.99 for 256MB...that's more storage in a key ring than I had in my first PC.  :o

238817[/snapback]

:lol::lol: .....SID Champions the cause of the big chain stores! So much for principles! :P