Top 5 Things Yer....

EL NOMBRE

1/ Not having to play Clyde again.....cos it's getting embarrasing now. :lol:

2/ Being able to get tore intae they tossers from Falkirk :angry:

3/ Seeing if one of our fans...will try and nip Sarah O :P

4/ Being able to gloat at Cosgrove for at least a Season...Fake Bassa :double

5/ Going to Greyskull and The Vatican and out-singing them again for 90 mins. :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

1. Raising the flag at Love Street once again on the opening day.

2. Some decent sized away crowds at Love Street for a change.

3. The opportunity to put clubs like Dunfermline, Falkirk and Inverness in their place.

4. Not having to go to shit-holes like McDiarmid.

5. Trips to Edinburgh. :wink:

1. Raising the flag at Love Street once again on the opening day.

2. Some decent sized away crowds at Love Street for a change.

3. The opportunity to put clubs like Dunfermline, Falkirk and Inverness in their place.

4. Not having to go to shit-holes like McDiarmid.

5. Trips to Edinburgh. :wink:

I'll miss our away days at our current level..................

Going to Abersneckie, Aids City and Bigotsville UK means getting ripped off, shit treatment and mutant home fans................

I'll miss our away days at our current level..................

Going to Abersneckie, Aids City and Bigotsville UK means getting ripped off, shit treatment and mutant home fans................

I will be giving the majority of our away days a miss next season,if we go up of course :rolleyes:

BVB makes a good point...if we do make the step up, we might just miss some of the places we've been able to get to in the last few years. Makes me wish the top flight in Scotland was a fair bit bigger tbh...but anyway, ASSUMING we go up...

1) - As ST says, the flag raising ceremony. :)

2) - Seeing bigger crowds at LS and a decent away support in the Caley Stand again. It's just not the same for the atmosphere at LS without that.

3) - Being able to get to the grounds I've missed there (Pittodrie, Tynecastle, Tannadice & Castle Greyskull) and enduring the shit treatment and mutant home fans at said venues for the first time. :wink:

4) - Seeing players like DVZ, Potter, Kirky, Lappin, Corky, Keano etc get a crack at top flight football with us and seeing how well they cope with the step up in class.

5) - Getting the opportunity to have SMFC get steamed into every one of the miserable c'nt teams in the SPL including F"kirk, the Dung & ICT and take our rightful place, making ourselves a real fixture of top flight football in this country once more for years to come! :D

A man after my own heart. They are feckin brill. It`s the only decent thing in Dungvermin or as HHiBSS would say" Dirty Fifey Bassas!" :P

If you bluff your way into a pub/club (Jock Stein???) under the main stand at EEP you can have a beverage and watch the game live on the telly for he-haw.............

The only other team that I envy for anything is Dungfertline............

They actually run out to a decent tune, 'Into the Valley' by the Skids....................

The Thin Lizzy number we use is okay as a song but what's it got to do with the Buds....................?

Our aprés goal tune doesn't even deserve a mention.....................

It's total pants and Clydebank use it too...............

There's NO need for an "apres goal" tune. We're more than capable of making our own noise. It's a feckin abomination - especially on our pish tannoy system.

The only other team that I envy for anything is Dungfertline............

They actually run out to a decent tune, 'Into the Valley' by the Skids....................

The Thin Lizzy number we use is okay as a song but what's it got to do with the Buds....................?

I agree, the Tom Hark thing is getting a bit fecking old hat now. Would be nice indeed to ditch altogether it as Bill Lees says. :blink:

I remember the song the OLD Airdrie had at New Broomfield as an aprés goal tune tho...who else remembers ripping the piss out of them for that duing the 3-2 night-time victory...? :lol:

And Joe...like the sentiments but that picture...nightshift? :o:ph34r: