Derek Scrimgour

• 9 years later...

This is a disgrace of a thread and a personal attack on a colleague of mine.

I know some of this is from years ago but this briann sounds like a right idiot.

Personal attacks are not meant to be allowed on a forum.

Aye, no bad......

You're certainly a wanker.

That is confirmed.

Yes he did you total f**king arsehole.

Name him you stupid f**king tosser.

The only time you ever played football was on FIFA.

In other words you're making it up like the thick twat you are.

Salaries vary from £50 up to £200:a week.

One player at Irvine Meadow is on £25,000 a year on top of his own job.

A lot more than you get on dole in Feg land.

Big ginger basket used to growl like f**k at everyone when he was positioned in the North bank between 2002-2004 ish, done my mate for nipping into his house to get his wallet at Elderslie for leaving his wean in the Kor.

Kor, is that the Indian restaurant in Elderslie?

The police round about my work really piss me off. They wait for people coming out of McDonald's with a burger or drink in hand and pull them yet all day long you see them driving about with a McDonald's coffee in hand....

The meat wagon parks half on the pavement on a double yellow line almost every day outside my work as they take their morning break and eat their roll n sausage. One of the very same officers tried to dig me up for parking half on the pavement at Govan Cross, he was reminded of his daily parking behaviour and told were to go...

Often see police texting at lights, even one texting whilst driving over the Kingston Bridge...

No hands on the wheel driving along Paisley Road eating a packet of crisps...

They're normal people, I've even got family in the force but no wonder people don't have much respect for the police of today. It's the not giving a f**k attitude that pisses me off.

Edited by davidg

Their latest scam I heard from a taxi driver pal is to wait near Indian or Chinese takeaways and then pull the delivery driver. They check the drivers' insurance to make sure it's covered for business use or they do them for driving without insurance.

Their latest scam I heard from a taxi driver pal is to wait near Indian or Chinese takeaways and then pull the delivery driver. They check the drivers' insurance to make sure it's covered for business use or they do them for driving without insurance.

Good to see they're making our streets safer to walk on.

Edited by FTOF