Derek Scrimgour

scrimengour has a bad attitude as a cop as most of them do and i advise if you have a run in with him not to let on who you support as this quickly turned an innocent situation into a typical lets do all we can to lift him for f@#k all incident. i must admit had it not been for the wpc with him and the fact i had my kids with me he would happily have said i breached the peace by calling him a black bast@%rd as they all do if they dont like your face. having had this happen to me many times in my younger days it was like a timewarp as he suddenly started doing warrant checks and disqualified driver checks even though the wpc with him stated that she never actually seen me driving and that she could spell no drink off me. all the same he went ahead and much to his annoyance all was clear and the breathyliser was clear. twos up you ginger pri@k your a shi2e goalie and a knobend copper.

scrimengour has a bad attitude as a cop as most of them do and i advise if you have a run in with him not to let on who you support as this quickly turned an innocent situation into a typical lets do all we can to lift him for f@#k all incident. i must admit had it not been for the wpc with him and the fact i had my kids with me he would happily have said i breached the peace by calling him a black bast@%rd as they all do if they dont like your face. having had this happen to me many times in my younger days it was like a timewarp as he suddenly started doing warrant checks and disqualified driver checks even though the wpc with him stated that she never actually seen me driving and that she could spell no drink off me. all the same he went ahead and much to his annoyance all was clear and the breathyliser was clear. twos up you ginger pri@k your a shi2e goalie and a knobend copper.

your definetly a wrong un

You still would though :wink:

At a push I might do a shìte in your handbag, thats about all though <_<

Edited by Joe