Top 5 Shitty Pubs In Paisley.

taxi saint

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Anchor....supposed Saints shop that it is. :angry:

Was in there last night with Wullie and met Billyg's good lady.She was going to give us a rousing version of cheer up Rajamaki on the Karaoke and the rotund one who holds the lease cut it dead in its tracks.Out of order btw. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

The Anchor....supposed Saints shop that it is. :angry:

Was in there last night with Wullie and met Billyg's good lady.She was going to give us a rousing version of cheer up Rajamaki on the Karaoke and the rotund one who holds the lease cut it dead in its tracks.Out of order btw. :angry:

Supposed to be a St. Mirren pub as well...................... my arse.

the horseshoe or whatever that pub in canal st calls itself now

I played for the pool team in there ( it was called The Coachouse then, i think) about 15 years ago.

Decent enough boozer then.

It was new-built as The Cavern in the 60s. Using rubble from the tenements demolished to make way for it, the garage and Fire Station. It must've had 20 different names since then...

Basically the old George that shut...moved their members to there iro pool and darts etc.Then the George became Websters....Jeeez.... :(

• 11 months later...
Was in cafe borgia last weekend cos it was 2 o'clock closing.

Five past two, pint quarter full grabbed out my hand and was told to f**k off home.

The worst pub in paisley. :angry::angry::angry:

Don't think Cafe B is alone in that one. And I have to say, just because you were told to leave at closing time doesn't really make it grounds for being the worst pub in town. Being a home to bigotted fúckwits, on the other hand...

Don't think Cafe B is alone in that one. And I have to say, just because you were told to leave at closing time doesn't really make it grounds for being the worst pub in town. Being a home to bigotted fúckwits, on the other hand...

As opposed to the toon you stay in which is full of big men in rig boots who talk in a peculiar accent! <_<

BAAAAAAAA! :sheep

Being told to leave at closing time is fine, but f**k off was a direct quote. :angry:

Was in cafe borgia last weekend cos it was 2 o'clock closing.

Five past two, pint quarter full grabbed out my hand and was told to f**k off home.

The worst pub in paisley. :angry::angry::angry:

That sounds extremely discourteous. Although I believe Cafe B has a higher class of clientele than say the Last Post, a truly awful pub.

That sounds extremely discourteous. Although I believe Cafe B has a higher class of clientele than say the Last Post, a truly awful pub.

Could I be the only one who suddenly becomes invisible whilst standing at the bar waiting to served in there ?