Douglas Alexander

This has probably been mentioned before, but in the PDE the other day Douglas Alexander was claiming to be a "life-long St Mirren fan", justifying this claim by saying he was at the 87 Cup Final and that his Dad had took him to Love Street when he was a kid.

Now, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I'm sure when he was first drafted into Paisley for his first by-election he was asked at a press conference various questions about Paisley to try and expose him as knowing nothing about the town. One of the questions was "who is the St Mirren manager" and he didn't have a scooby!

Life long fan my arse! :angry:

More likely, life long photo opportunist!

This has probably been mentioned before, but in the PDE the other day Douglas Alexander was claiming to be a "life-long St Mirren fan", justifying this claim by saying he was at the 87 Cup Final and that his Dad had took him to Love Street when he was a kid.

Now, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I'm sure when he was first drafted into Paisley for his first by-election he was asked at a press conference various questions about Paisley to try and expose him as knowing nothing about the town. One of the questions was "who is the St Mirren manager" and he didn't have a scooby!

your spot on there the guys a tool a saints fan ma arse

Didn't he also dismiss the fuss that was being kicked up about the need for strict segregation when the old firm came to Love Street the last time we were in the SPL?

The example of St.Johnstone happily giving up most of their ground to the old firm was cited,even though pissed off St.Johnstone fans were running a campaign against losing their season ticket seats to old firm fans at the very same time.

How odd considering his dad is a Rangers fan.

Went to Park Mains High in Erskine with him and knew him a wee bit and he defo wasn`t a Saints fan because I knew all the Saints fans at that school and there wasn`t all that many unless he was in the closet ?......................

Went to Park Mains High in Erskine with him and knew him a wee bit and he defo wasn`t a Saints fan because I knew all the Saints fans at that school and there wasn`t all that many unless he was in the closet ?......................

Poofy Saints fan, sounds like tinopener face................

Didn't he also dismiss the fuss that was being kicked up about the need for strict segregation when the old firm came to Love Street the last time we were in the SPL?

The example of St.Johnstone happily giving up most of their ground to the old firm was cited,even though pissed off St.Johnstone fans were running a campaign against losing their season ticket seats to old firm fans at the very same time.

Remember that well DS, what a fud :lol:

I remember his sister walking down Christie Street one day, she was just coming to her office and talking into her mobile phone, the phone rang, show aff wee cow, she's the only wummin I know thats a prick :P

You should've pinched her phone and gave it to Hollz <_<

Can't argue with any of that Thor.Dobber of the first degree. :angry:

Guest fenham saint

maybe we should ask him about it

There are several ways to contact Douglas Alexander for help or advice.

n To contact Douglas in his role as Minister for Europe at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office click here

WRITE to Douglas Alexander MP, 2014 Mile End Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, Seedhill Road, Paisley, PA1 1JS or at the House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA.

CALL 0141 561 0333.

FAX 0141 561 0334.

EMAIL [email protected]

i have just emailed him to register my discust at him trying to pull this kind of stunt.

he is a tool!

He is.

Know who would deserve a shout,if we were going to feature a local politician,....wee Brian Lawson the councillor from Gallowhill.He is a REAL Saints fan,and attends every match Home and away.Well done wee Brian. :D

:clapping:clapping