Setanta Freeview

Guest Joe

Guest jnr 1987

dont know about a chipped box(i only get them for ntl :whistle )but i know you can get codes to enter into the freeview box and it unlocks the pay stuff. The code changes every week and its a pain in the ass.ntl box chipped is much better if you live in their areas.You get every channel on it and the cards rarley need re done.

Guest jnr 1987

we have freeview, as ntl is still unavailble in my estate, 10 years after the estate was built :(

I think ntl ran out of money for this area therfore they are not expanding the system anymore.There is loads of property with little or no chance of getting sky that they could move in on but the lack of funds prevents them.

But they cant be this year.... I need them 1st :P Trust me :wink:

I think ntl ran out of money for this area therfore they are not expanding the system anymore.There is loads of property with little or no chance of getting sky that they could move in on but the lack of funds prevents them.

well my parents won't get sky as the dish would be an eysore, not even when I was working for sky and could have possibily got a deal. I an intrigued as they are digging out on foxbar road, and I was slightly hopeful: anyone know what that work is for?

Guest Marc_Corcoran1

I an intrigued as they are digging out on foxbar road, and I was slightly hopeful: anyone know what that work is for?

I Don't Know What It's For But It Gives Me A New Reason For Being Late For School :D