Top 5 Things To Do...

EL NOMBRE

1/ Lob a cat out of a windae....see if it does land on its feet.

2/ Go to your local 24 hour supermarket and purposely move stuff about just to annoy the shelf stackers.

3/ Annoy the bar staff by turning a pint of water upside down onto the bar(Cover the top with a beer mat first)...remove the beer mat....and watch them try,and fail,to slide the glass towards the sink without spilling the contents all over themselves.

4/ Order something from betterware for your neighbour and don't tell them.Watch how they laugh when the wee man tries to get them to cough up the readies.

5/ Go to B&Q and ask for a long stand.It's an auld apprentice joke.But watch how the auld workers in there think about it..and then wonder if it might be something new in stock that they haven't seen yet and go and check.

1. Visit the M*rt*n website and noise 'em up

3. Drink until the headache becomes a hangover

4. Come ontae these pages and post daft replies to as many threads as pos (a la El Nombre, NSS and especially Toon Saint)

5. Miss out the number two of yer top five

1-count how many tmes m*r*on have just missed promotion and laugh...

2-put jam all over your neighbours door frame and hope ants surround it and creep in.

3-denie all knollege when they come hunting for you!!??!!

4-repeat number 1 again...

5-paintball gun......car.....find neds in white trakies.....you do the maths :fire:fire ... :double ..... :thumbs2

I used to bam up the wee jessie fae betterware that comes round the doors by keeping him for ages at the door while I'm looking for the catalogue in the hoose and finally going back and telling him I canne find it.

He used to get really pissed off. The way I see it, once that piece of tat comes through my door it's mine and I'm free to wipe my arse with it and hide it in my neighbours back garden.

As for the 3 other things to do, I'm stuck.