Myspace

davidg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jav-smfc

I'm the drummer and I just about remember that night.....was a bit pished by the time we went on. Fortunatley we (I) got our act together after that night lol. Last few gigs in Paisley (hogshead, varsova & crowbar again) have been pretty good. Played o when the saints which went down particularly well in varsova one night :D:wink:

I'm the drummer and I just about remember that night.....was a bit pished by the time we went on. Fortunatley we (I) got our act together after that night lol. Last few gigs in Paisley (hogshead, varsova & crowbar again) have been pretty good. Played o when the saints which went down particularly well in varsova one night :D:wink:

next time i get a chance to see you guys i'll come up and say hello

best of luck with the band

• 4 weeks later...

bebo is what all the kids nowadays are using! the social networking craze that has swept all of the universities in britain. however, there are thousands of schoolchildren using it now, in fact BBC news did a report on it today, mentioning how this "social networking," fad gives rise to padeophilia. pish tosh, i say! just a cool way of speakin' to people you havn't seen in years really.