Film Forum

Hollz

As part of my work for college, I need to have this forum looking sort of realistic. If you can perhaps go and and make a small contribution today, then that would be great thanks!

clicky

I Put something on about the Da Vinci code Hollz - will do another one when i get the time.

Edited by ped

I Put something on about the Da Vinci code Hollz - will do another one when i get the time.

Im not a reader of books to be fair.... Knew a good bit about Da Vinci Code, due to being a major matcher of National Geographical, Histoory Channel and stuff like that.....

So I havent read the book like millions of others and decided to go see the film without reading the book.... Was pretty much what I expected and dont feel as if I now need to read the book ..... Rather like everyone else who was the other way around... Book then Movie

One thing that was no bad in the pictures was the wee tune right at the end of the movie..... :)

Im not a reader of books to be fair.... Knew a good bit about Da Vinci Code, due to being a major matcher of National Geographical, Histoory Channel and stuff like that.....

So I havent read the book like millions of others and decided to go see the film without reading the book.... Was pretty much what I expected and dont feel as if I now need to read the book ..... Rather like everyone else who was the other way around... Book then Movie

One thing that was no bad in the pictures was the wee tune right at the end of the movie..... :)

13_hans_zimmer_chevaliers_de_sangreal.mp3

13_hans_zimmer_chevaliers_de_sangreal.mp3

Can I just ask - does your college asessment depend on whether people have posted to your forum or not ? If so, that is surely bonkers. Isn't it about simply demonstrating that you have the necessary technical knowledge to put up a website forum? It shouldn't matter whether there are any postings on it or not.