Help

Mrs SFS

I knicked this signature from an english forum, purely cos I thought it looked good. It's an animated .gif and while the animation works when viewing it on my image preview, I couldn't upload the stored version from my pc to the signature update page. Using the url of the original forum results in the static 'bloodline' you see below. I hope someone understands what I'm on about, and can help restore the bloodflow.

Thanx for any help I may recieve :D

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody booked holidays/breaks online?

I have, LOADS. Dead easy, but the big downside is you don't get to see the pretty monkey that works in the travel agents. The only problem I have ever had, is when I booked up to go to Milano for the Scotland Italy game last year. The boy at the hotel reception refused to give us our rooms. Fortunatly i had a print out of the booking form with me. It was booked through Expeda I think. Anyway, thats the only problem I have ever had.

Anybody booked holidays/breaks online?

Hunners.

Got some brilliant deals from them, too.

Best was getting 4 great double rooms on the first day of the Festival/Tattoo in a spanking new modern Holiday Inn Express just at the start of Leith Walk (so Central!) for cheap prices cos it was opening earlier than they thought - with no bookings/punters but staff and rooms.

Several trips to France and all over the UK.

I always print out the booking confirmations, too.

WWW.HOTELSCOMPARISON.COM IS BRILLIANT FOR FINDING EMPTY ROOMS ALL OVER EUROPE

AND WWW.FERRYSAVERS.COM CAN GET YE THERE AS WELL AS THE USUAL CHEAPO FLIGHTS.

Edited by chingford