Top 5 Indian Restaurants

gc_SMFC

1 - Mirage (used to eat there all the time when I lived across the road from it)

2 - Chutneys (my EXCELLENT local Indian in Motherwell)

3 - Cafe India, Glasgow

4 - Koh-i-Noor

5 - The Village, Glasgow.

Edited by Scotland

1 Shimla Cottage (Bridge of Weir)

2 Shish Mahal

3 Mr Singh's

4 Mother India

5 Cafe India (Glasgow)

Shimla cottage is a bloomin rip-off! i almost choked when i was last in there and saw the prices! Theres a brilliant wee takeaway virtually right opposite(its called CHILLIES) feckin tasty grub at a pretty tasty price :D

Shimla cottage is a bloomin rip-off! i almost choked when i was last in there and saw the prices! Theres a brilliant wee takeaway virtually right opposite(its called CHILLIES) feckin tasty grub at a pretty tasty price :D

Shimla Cottage is good but I agree, awfy expensive.

Ajuba ia great value, try a set meal for two carry out.

Where is mother india? Would like to try.

It's on the corner of Kelvingrove Street and Sauchiehall Street, not far past Charing Cross. It's amazing.

Mother India Cafe is just up from the Kelvin Hall, it's indian food served tapas style and is absolutely fantastic as well. Probably the best food I've ever eaten :D

Pay for what you get.

Ah now on this subject I'm an expert.

In Scotland I've had curries in Paisley, Glasgow, Barrhead, Elderslie, Johnstone, BoW, Bearsden, Darnley, Clydebank, Dumbarton, Ayr, Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth, Kirkcaldy,Oban, Broughty Ferry, Inverness and Kirkwall.

Ah, but you've never been to my house or my in laws - who themselves come from the Punjab. Most of yer restuarant stuff is made up any way.

If you have been to mine - why and when?

1 - Mirage (used to eat there all the time when I lived across the road from it)

2 - Chutneys (my EXCELLENT local Indian in Motherwell)

3 - Cafe India, Glasgow

4 - Koh-i-Noor

5 - The Village, Glasgow.

What one, i would hate for any sensible person to goto the wrong one when suppose to be meeting up for a night out with friends :lol:

What one, i would hate for any sensible person to goto the wrong one when suppose to be meeting up for a night out with friends :lol:

You'll really have to make up your mind whether you are a person or a coo, Coc... er... Charlie. :rolleyes:

After all, how many castrato bullocks go out for an Indian with friends...?

• 1 month later...