Microsoft Hotmail

FS

Do I get my inbox to display read mail in chronological (as received) order ? At the moment, once I've read an e-mail and then wish to look it up again, I have to scan through the whole inbox hunting for it as there appears to be no rhyme nor reason as to the order with which it files read mail.

Does my nut in at times !

Do I get my inbox to display read mail in chronological (as received) order ? At the moment, once I've read an e-mail and then wish to look it up again, I have to scan through the whole inbox hunting for it as there appears to be no rhyme nor reason as to the order with which it files read mail.

Does my nut in at times !

In your Hotmail inbox, if you go to the top of your messages and Click on 'Date', it should sort it in chronological order.

I actually fired off an e-mail to their help site(?) and got couple of replies telling me that they were working with AOL to sort out some sort of problem.

Didn't hear anything after that though.

Might contact them again to see if they've sorted anything out.Highly unlikely I'd imagine. <_<