Bring Back Kylie

ST SID

While I don't agree that perhaps countless pics of rather nubile young ladies (or not if St.Sid & Sniff have their way!) is the most productive use for a board - it is better than setting up one specifically to appease the wind-up merchants of both St.Mirren & the other visiting supports, and more importantly - I am rather fecked off that the Top 5's board has just disappeared into thin air for it's creation.

There were a lot of funny things on that guys...seems rather unnecessary if you ask me... <_<

I agree with TL - replacing Top Fives with a "Rivals" board is a pish idea - the rival fans just go where they like on the board anyway - none of them has posted in here. If you could guarantee that Wingy and the rest of the half-wits would only ever post in here, then great - I'd just never look at this section, but otherwise, it's a lousy idea. And I'm annoyed at the Top Fives section just disappearing too. Can we get it back or has it vanished forever into thin air ?

Sorry guys - the old top five forum has been consigned to the internet dustbin. I thought it had served it's time as there were no new posts in it for the past couple of weeks.

We are fast running out of space so I thought it was a decent move to prune 500 messages that were sat in it.

I can rebadge this back to Top Fives if you prefer but the old messages are history.

Good man Div....please excuse my "Heat of the moment" comments on the other thread :ph34r:

In light of FHM's High St Honeys campaign why don't we start getting some pictures in of various B & W army beeyatches in St Mirren strips onto the forum?

That would surely generate some interest and yet could still be classed as topical ;)

I for one would be all for putting a horse tranquiliser in Mrs Wiser's bristol cream and getting her kitted our for a "Glamour"shoot!!

What about it?

:lol: Sniff, are you honestly telling me you use Kazaa to gt pictires of ladies wearing T-shirts??????? I use ut for other things

Angelina Jolie;
that photos not the best, the bottle of whiskey looks more appealing!

Sniff, surely you could persuade your lady friend into appearing on the website in a saints top??

We could start a Soccerette type feature on here....you can even be Dim Lovejoy if you want........

Failing that I'm sure Sid or the Captain could use their influence in high places to get some Shareen on the site in Saints kit.......I'm still having bother getting hold of the right medication to get Mrs Wiser "in the mood" i.e. oot her face!

Where's the Lambrini when you need it?