Most Embarassing Situations

jimdickloyal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a chronic bowel evacuation on an x-ray table four weeks ago and having to hobble 400 yards to the toilet with ripped ankle ligaments, keech running down my legs, past the waiting area in the Victoria Infirmary which was populated by around 20 people. Then, having reached the sanctuary of the toilet cubicle and got cleaned up, having to dump my boxers in a bin in full view of the staff nurse. Then, having to hobble all the way back with stains on my jeans and resume position on the x-ray table.

Yep, hard to imagine I'm going to top that one. :(

Having a chronic bowel evacuation on an x-ray table four weeks ago and having to hobble 400 yards to the toilet with ripped ankle ligaments, keech running down my legs, past the waiting area in the Victoria Infirmary which was populated by around 20 people. Then, having reached the sanctuary of the toilet cubicle and got cleaned up, having to dump my boxers in a bin in full view of the staff nurse. Then, having to hobble all the way back with stains on my jeans and resume position on the x-ray table.

We really didn't need to know but fair play for your honesty/daftiness...............

What's more embarrassing? That happening to you or putting it on here for the dafties to point and laugh at you about it? post-4-1156360060.gif

Indeed though, respect for your honesty.......... post-4-1156360111.gif

Edited by Tennant's Lager

1.Farting in a lift on the 12th floor and then 2 tidy women enter at the 10th.

2.Getting to gretna and yer dad asking to see the tickets and you realise you left them at home 1hr before kick off.{talked my way in}

3.Ordering a round and forgetting you havent brought yer wallet out

4.getting caught on the job by yer maw in law

5.If spartans had beat us

What's more embarrassing? That happening to you or putting it on here for the dafties to point and laugh at you about it? post-4-1156360060.gif

Indeed though, respect for your honesty.......... post-4-1156360111.gif

Yep TL, you can point and laugh. Like I'd give a fcuk. :P

You on the other hand have to live with being you each day. Not sure how I'd cope with that amount of getting laughed at. :wink:

1.Farting in a lift on the 12th floor and then 2 tidy women enter at the 10th.

2.Getting to gretna and yer dad asking to see the tickets and you realise you left them at home 1hr before kick off.{talked my way in}

3.Ordering a round and forgetting you havent brought yer wallet out

4.getting caught on the job by yer maw in law

5.If spartans had beat us

When you get to a certain age, you learn not to trust every fart! <_<

cartoon_fartshit.jpg

Done plenty when drunk but sober two stand out.

1. Scoring a 40 yard own goal in a cup final to put it into extra time :(

2. Working in a kitchen when i was younger. There was ugly ginger spec wearing wumin kept walking by the window in the bit i was working in. Kept on stareing in and i shouted out loud. "Who is that ugly speccy tart looking at". A voice pipes up at the back of me " Thats ma wife ye wee cnut" it was my head chef. Never faniced being a chef anyway

Done plenty when drunk but sober two stand out.

1. Scoring a 40 yard own goal in a cup final to put it into extra time :(

2. Working in a kitchen when i was younger. There was ugly ginger spec wearing wumin kept walking by the window in the bit i was working in. Kept on stareing in and i shouted out loud. "Who is that ugly speccy tart looking at". A voice pipes up at the back of me " Thats ma wife ye wee cnut" it was my head chef. Never faniced being a chef anyway

Whits wrang wi being a Chef, ya cheeky cnut :angry::lol: