Slide Shows

chingford

1. Ah've taken hunners of foties o plants and shrubs and flooers an stuff fur mah wummin.

2. She's got a pretty new, all-singin/dancin nippy laptop.

3. She'd like to project them ontae a screen or white wa in the local horticultural society.

Which of you charming, bright, knowledgeable techi Buddies know which gadgets I need to get (and mibbe where/how much) in order for her to display them at an upcoming show?

Thanks, in advance, for sharing your genius. :)

edit: ps her machine is XP and she's no bad at Powerpoint.

Edited by chingford

1. Ah've taken hunners of foties o plants and shrubs and flooers an stuff fur mah wummin.

2. She's got a pretty new, all-singin/dancin nippy laptop.

3. She'd like to project them ontae a screen or white wa in the local horticultural society.

Which of you charming, bright, knowledgeable techi Buddies know which gadgets I need to get (and mibbe where/how much) in order for her to display them at an upcoming show?

Thanks, in advance, for sharing your genius. :)

edit: ps her machine is XP and she's no bad at Powerpoint.

Uch! I've just given a screen away to a charity shop on the Maryhill Road.

Not kidding. Do you wish me to see what they are looking for it?

Might seem an obvious answer but connecting a projector to the laptop is the way to go.

Check out Dabs website.

There's plenty of free software which will show the pics as a slideshow, check out this TUCOWS page.

It IS an obvious answwer but thanks... cos I'd honestly no thought of that. Sadly my current projector's no good for this digital stuff and the Dabs website intimates £399.00 for a newbie! :o

I was hoping for some dead obvious wee (CHEAP!) gizmo that everyone on earth except me was aware of...

And I THINK I'D BE FINE WITH THE SOFTWARE, TA. :)