St Mirren In Fifa 07

saintmurdo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture doesn't look like Sutton.

He's a stick on for Shuggie Murray though!

Was the closest I could get at the time to his hair. Shuggy will have that hairstyle too, as will a few others, like Simon Lappin (though there wasn't a fake tan option for him).

It may look like we're playing a 5-3-2 but with the formation editor in the DB it should be fairly close to our usual 3-5-2. The default 3-5-2 had two attacking midfielders! The 5-3-2 explains Lappin's low rating as he's set as a left midfielder, but it's knocked a few points off him as he's positioned at left wing back.

Of all the Scottish teams we'll have the most realistic data as I actually knew about our players :lol: Celtic's might not be too bad as it was a Celtic fan that did them.

I, ahem, "acquired" :wink: a copy of FIFA 07 last night but have yet to install it. Will probably do so tonight and post a few pics of us in action :)

if it was me who provided all the info to these comapnies who produced games and get fans etc to do their donkey work .....

I would at least stick my name in as a player..... And probably would actuallu push the boat out and use my WhosYirDaddy name rather than my normal name........ :rolleyes:

Somehow I think they might notice that :rolleyes: Christ they noticed some guy adding himself to a pishy team like Carlisle last year!

Anyway, as promised, some pics:

http://photos.yahoo.com/stugillespieuk

I'd advise changing to 3-5-2 as the formation edit of the 5-3-2 didn't work :(

EDIT: TL has just pointed out a problem in pics 7, 8 and 9. The bit at the top isn't like that, I fecked up in Paint. Sorry about that.

Edited by Stu