St Mirren In Fifa 07

saintmurdo

if it was me who provided all the info to these comapnies who produced games and get fans etc to do their donkey work .....

I would at least stick my name in as a player..... And probably would actuallu push the boat out and use my WhosYirDaddy name rather than my normal name........ :rolleyes:

Abby, Abby Normal.................

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corky is imense in it...........

Went to Asda to get it for the wean :rolleyes: and realised that they had sold out ...... Ended up travelling to renfra to Tesco and they had 1 left.........

Bitch in Asda stated that the promo price would increase as they had sold out ............

Think the cheap price in ASDA was just over the weekend.........

Got it on the Friday because of that (cheers for the info Hollz - saved me a fiver that). I think Kirky's too fat in it, though he always seems to clear headers with ease.....

For me, Keano seems to be the superstar getting hunners of goals........

Our preset ground looks...passable, if you think of how Love St used to be before the ends were redone.......

There's not much variety in the ones the Scottish teams get though, if I do the league for Saints again I think I'll be changing them more often........

Anyway, already won the double for Saints, the English League Cup for Derby & 'English Cup' for Newcastle......

The League Cup Final was a hoot btw - didn't know before tonight that you could change the kits/stadia in tournaments so had Derby playing in their home kit of white shirt, black shorts and black socks, against a Man Utd in their away kit of white shirt, black shorts & white socks.........

How the f"k I won that game and kept a clean sheet with only the socks being different is anyone's guess........... :lol:

I subbed Corky on for him a few times...didn't play as well for me. Maybe I'll try him starting a few times in friendlies and see what benefits (if any) there are.

Tbh I use Corky as a sub for Lappin as he always tires quick playing a 3-5-2.

Righty try these guys then :wink: Straight from EA Sports :wink:
Tips from the Manager: We have a more realistic player growth system in the game now. Get hold of a promising youngster and turn them into stars of the future. Keep an eye out for these players on the transfer market as they could be the key to winning this season: Daniel Sturridge, Nuri Sahin, Jesús Navas, Ramon, Jeremy Toulalan, Anderson.