Defiant Pose............

The Sandman

Yesterday, Suedehead & Moi witnessed the 3 members of DP that recorded this single back together...................

defiantposelr9.png

Callum Reid, the drummer told us that Crawfy was back as bass player, 20+ years down the line as HHIBSS' cousin, Davy Cameron was bombed out for being a tosser, a family thing perchance.....?????????????

We believe that drunken maniac Polo (ex Interzone Drummer and DP guitarist in the last line up) is still on board, but we're not sure about Seedhill's Sensational Chad Adams, 50 year old chanter and Saints fan.......................

Yesterday, Suedehead & Moi witnessed the 3 members of DP that recorded this single back together...................

defiantposelr9.png

Callum Reid, the drummer told us that Crawfy was back as bass player, 20+ years down the line as HHIBSS' cousin, Davy Cameron was bombed out for being a tosser, a family thing perchance.....?????????????

We believe that drunken maniac Polo (ex Interzone Drummer and DP guitarist in the last line up) is still on board, but we're not sure about Seedhill's Sensational Chad Adams, 50 year old chanter and Saints fan.......................

I got the chance once to join defiant pose, I used to go to their practice sessions with wee calum, they weren't too chuffed with the guitarist who was heavily in to status quo so crawfy asked if I could play the guitar (I had a guitar at the time) and I bullshited and said I could, he tried me out and saw quickly I couldn't play

more than one feckin cord :lol: so that was the end of that.

I loved the drums, I remember bugging my uncle Hughie who was a drummer (well known in Paisley) to give me his drums.

I remember polo being right in to the stranglers aswell as myself.

Bill do you remember a guy called clarky from feegie who was a punk, around that time?

There is a punk night on Oct 29th at the carling academy, are you going to that?

I got the chance once to join defiant pose, I used to go to their practice sessions with wee calum, they weren't too chuffed with the guitarist who was heavily in to status quo so crawfy asked if I could play the guitar (I had a guitar at the time) and I bullshited and said I could, he tried me out and saw quickly I couldn't play

more than one feckin cord :lol: so that was the end of that.

I loved the drums, I remember bugging my uncle Hughie who was a drummer (well known in Paisley) to give me his drums.

I remember polo being right in to the stranglers aswell as myself.

Bill do you remember a guy called clarky from feegie who was a punk, around that time?

There is a punk night on Oct 29th at the carling academy, are you going to that?

Clarky was totally off his chump, got 3 moon for going into the wee shop at the end of Mill St with a toy gun for a chortle and got lifted..........

He was sadly killed when he fell of his motorbike and bumped his head and what was a minor blow caused his death, his girlfriend was pregnant when that happened and the boy ended up being named Clark............

We went to Port Vale's ground in 81 to see Motorhead & Ozzy Osbourne and in the middle of thousands of plastic bottles flying about , Clarky held a 2 litre cider bottle and skelped the same longhaired LSD victim at 10 second intervals inbetween the headliners...................

There was an article about him in the PDE about a year ago, but it was done in bad taste without taking his family or Susan and Clark into consideration............

I saw the thing at the CA but the crazy Jehovah Witness Cleaner from my work is a member of the Flashman Society and is going to see the Damned, so that's killed any idea of that............

It's a strange bill, Damned, Rezillos, The Beat (without Wakeling,Steele and Cox) and GBH.................

defiantposelr9.png

Chad Adams is no longer a member of Defiant Pose, having (alledgedly) comitted an offence, at least in band terms, of Anthony Blunt prportions. Polo, the guitar hero, most definately is. The band will release a 14 track cd soon.

Chad Adams is no longer a member of Defiant Pose, having (alledgedly) comitted an offence, at least in band terms, of Anthony Blunt prportions. Polo, the guitar hero, most definately is. The band will release a 14 track cd soon.

Cheers Joe, me old lobby press.....................

defiantposelr9.png

Clarky was totally off his chump, got 3 moon for going into the wee shop at the end of Mill St with a toy gun for a chortle and got lifted..........

He was sadly killed when he fell of his motorbike and bumped his head and what was a minor blow caused his death, his girlfriend was pregnant when that happened and the boy ended up being named Clark............

We went to Port Vale's ground in 81 to see Motorhead & Ozzy Osbourne and in the middle of thousands of plastic bottles flying about , Clarky held a 2 litre cider bottle and skelped the same longhaired LSD victim at 10 second intervals inbetween the headliners...................

There was an article about him in the PDE about a year ago, but it was done in bad taste without taking his family or Susan and Clark into consideration............

I saw the thing at the CA but the crazy Jehovah Witness Cleaner from my work is a member of the Flashman Society and is going to see the Damned, so that's killed any idea of that............

It's a strange bill, Damned, Rezillos, The Beat (without Wakeling,Steele and Cox) and GBH.................

Defiant Pose played the town hall once, and I spoke to clarky and asked him if he had seen the sex pistols live, he said he had.

There can't have been too many people from paisley who had actually seen them live.

Me and big midge milton were the first punks in our school in 1977, I got a doing (in the bogs) at merksworth school disco for pogoing to god save the queen.

Midge Milton, sounds like a Grange Hillite...................

A Ross Hempsey started in my work recently, that sounds so daytime TV host...............

Stuart Milton from Gallowhill, I don't think you would have known of him, he wasn't a saints fan and only went to a couple of gigs at the apollo, the jam, the buzzcocks and devo (remember them?)

Stuart Milton from Gallowhill, I don't think you would have known of him, he wasn't a saints fan and only went to a couple of gigs at the apollo, the jam, the buzzcocks and devo (remember them?)

If your not into plundering music, there's a lot of good stuff about in supermarkets for pennies................

Ramonesmania £4, a Devo hits albums for the same and I got a Happy Mondays compilation for the same, some Warners thing........................

If your not into plundering music, there's a lot of good stuff about in supermarkets for pennies................

Ramonesmania £4, a Devo hits albums for the same and I got a Happy Mondays compilation for the same, some Warners thing........................

I got the Damned's greatest hits for £4 in Asda today. :)

I got The best of The Ruts last month for £5 from Amazon. :)

defiantposelr9.png

I grew up with Callum Reid . He used to stay in Unstead Place. Chad still stays in Seedhill as do i. Chads a great guy and hasnt changed much. Does anyone remember a guy called Alan Gass playing with DP at one time?

I grew up with Callum Reid . He used to stay in Unstead Place. Chad still stays in Seedhill as do i. Chads a great guy and hasnt changed much. Does anyone remember a guy called Alan Gass playing with DP at one time?

Aye, he played on the "Ha! Ha! Funny Polis" e.p. then manager Nicky gave him the peach melba'. Moved to Kilbarchan about 20 year ago, haven't seen him since. Here's a pic of him with the other 3

Aye, he played on the "Ha! Ha! Funny Polis" e.p. then manager Nicky gave him the peach melba'. Moved to Kilbarchan about 20 year ago, haven't seen him since. Here's a pic of him with the other 3

I like your style, I like your touch, I like your fashion sense, too much...............

I could START about all that, but the TAXMAN, would be after me.......................

And he's going to shag me big time shortly, I'm afraid.

Come roll out the red carpet

Come bugler sound the horn

Cos the hero is returning

Gotta welcome him to his home

Don't say I didn't warn you

This prophecy's a coming true

I can hear the cavalry thundering

Riding over the hill,

End Days...Book of Revelations See also: Junior Murvin/Clash/ Police and Thieves

Edited by closet saint

I had Hendy and many others up here after their top gig in club 69 about 6 months ago, at Janie Kyles 40th party, good chin wag had by all, and with Fiona in the Burgh last week after the scotland match. I'd tend to go for the larger potential audience at asda, as it has better stewarding

Edited by closet saint

This pic from last sunday shows that Callum and Crawfy still look pretty much the same as they did 25 years ago, bar the odd scar and tattoo, and still not having aquired any dress sense, however, Joe and Minty now sport the new , if not highly controversial punk look, of dying ones' hair the new Paris autumn colour of "bald"

This pic from last sunday shows that Callum and Crawfy still look pretty much the same as they did 25 years ago, bar the odd scar and tattoo, and still not having aquired any dress sense, however, Joe and Minty now sport the new , if not highly controversial punk look, of dying ones' hair the new Paris autumn colour of "bald"

Cheers...................

animationmintykf6.gif