Top Five Characters

Bill Lees

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is, those are all too, too boringly predictable. Take last night for example. In a vividly remembered dream featuring "adult content", I was in the menswear department of a large department store, where for some reason the shop assistant, who stood behind a 8 foot high counter looking down at me, was Big Eileen the taxi-controller from Coronation Street. It took longer than expected to process my credit card purchase of jeans and a shirt, so that the shop had shut by the time Big Eileen led me downstairs to the furnishings department where she and I enjoyed a session of mutual carnal pleasure.

All very, very strange, and I don't understand any of it. I should add that it thankfully wasn't a "wet" dream. :blink:

Trouble is, those are all too, too boringly predictable.

Speak for yourself, Mr Lees.

I've never seen 4 or 5 before and was gratified so to do. :)

Haven't a clue who they are.

Nor have I a clue about your tryst-object, Big Eileen. If you had offered an image as SFS so helpfully did, then I would be grateful...

btw, if this thread had not already told me where number 1 was featured I'd have been as mystified by her.

However, that earlier image of Emma Bunton has to be accepted as 'stunning'. I'm not normally a fan, but that fotie....

...........PHWWWWOOOOARRR. :rolleyes:

If I've mis-spelled that word through underuse, I'd not be surprised. Where's Herr Chinnery when ye need him?

Speak for yourself, Mr Lees.

I've never seen 4 or 5 before and was gratified so to do. :)

Haven't a clue who they are.

Nor have I a clue about your tryst-object, Big Eileen. If you had offered an image as SFS so helpfully did, then I would be grateful...

btw, if this thread had not already told me where number 1 was featured I'd have been as mystified by her.

However, that earlier image of Emma Bunton has to be accepted as 'stunning'. I'm not normally a fan, but that fotie....

...........PHWWWWOOOOARRR. :rolleyes:

If I've mis-spelled that word through underuse, I'd not be surprised. Where's Herr Chinnery when ye need him?

As they say............ beauty is only skin deep.

post-2392-1164966866_thumb.jpg

Before and after.

This is she, Chingo :

post-23-1164967515_thumb.jpg

Starange, eh? Perhaps I should stress that I didn't actually shag her - it was just a dream.

Starange, eh? Perhaps I should stress that I didn't actually shag her - it was just a dream.

Not to sure about that, to the medieval mind such encounters were often a sign of coupling with satanic forces.

Wiki clicky.

The article is slightly wrong about the Malleus, the book states that an incubus and succubus were two facets of the same demon.

See me, see reading too much p1sh. :unsure:

Oh aye, and the correct translation of Malleus Maleficarum is " Hammer of Evil"

Edited by Tom McB

Oh feck. So Big Eileen's a succubus?

A succubus....that might finally get people out of their cars and onto public transport. A cheeky wee bj fae a corrie starlet on the number 69 would certainly destress after a tough day at the office. :rolleyes: