Top 5 Simpsons Episodes

5. Trilogy of Error

The same events told from Homer, Bart and Lisa's points of view. Homer gets his thumb cut off, Bart gets involved with the Mafia and illegal fireworks and Lisa's science project "Lingo" causes explosive fun. All three stories are brilliantly tied together.

4. Cape Feare

Sideshow Bob gets released from prison and vows revenge on Bart. The Simpsons become "The Thomsons" and move to Terrorlake but SB finds them, despite the rakes.

3. Brother Can You Spare Two Dimes

Follow up to "Homer's Half Brother" in which Herb invents a baby translator and becomes rich again. A superb episode with "2001" references and a brilliant sperm joke.

2. Bart Sells His Soul

From "Inna Gada Da vida" at the begining through Bart selling his soul to Millhouse and Moe turning his bar into a "family restaurant" this is another brilliant episode.

1. Dog of Death

My personal fave...from Homer asking Bart for some lottery numbers "you don't know your sister's birthday? What kind of brother are you?" to Homer chucking the "DIY Canine Surgery" book on the fire which already has Bill Cosby's "Parenthood" book smouldering away to the "Clockwork Orange" references and then Santa's Little Helpers redemption when he saves Bart...absolute genius.

Edited by Tom

Can't remember the names, and can't be bothered getting the book with them out, but here's mine:

1. The one where the family movet o something Creek for Homer to work at a nuclear plant for an arch villan

2. The one where Bart has the radio down the well

3. The one with Sideshow Bob's brother and the dam.

4. The one where the kids are trapped in school at Christmas

5. The one where Homer gains weight.

Guest bob_mcshug

most of them are all really good so it would be hard to narrow down. I would say that i think the one that is better than the rest is the one where homer is accused of being a pervert, it starts off at a candy convention...the episode is genius from start to finish with some classic lines. if any of you get the chance to see it i recommend that you watch it!!!

Guest Super Caley

So many to choose from...

- The one where Homer joins the Masons/StoneCutters

- The one where Homer produces his own alcohol

- The one where Lisa grows up and gets married

- The one where Ned and Homer go to Las Vegas

- The one where Bart gets a pet elephant, Stampy