Play Mehmet

If the midfield are following instructions then surely Billy is too? Gus seems to like Billy and the job he does for the team and up till now Gus has done a pretty good job of things. IMO if Billy can get one goal his confidence will soar and he'll score regularly because unfortunately that's what strikers are judged on no matter how good a job they do for the team.

I'm still waiting on his scoring spree after his goal against Falkirk :blink:

nah a wouldnt expect that ya fanny but a did say a would hav him last choice striker ya f**kin fud, did u no watch the hearts game, the whole saints team died away when keane went of injured an mehmet came on! he's had scraps ma arse, coco hasnt had the same chance as mehmet! all am sayin is give coco a run of games and he will turn out 2 be a really big player 4 us!

I'm truly humbled by your articulate and erudite response Sir. I know when I'm a beaten man.

I'm truly humbled by your articulate and erudite response Sir. I know when I'm a beaten man.

No need for that JJ was only expressing his opinion ur agressive comment sparked that so you deserved it! Take you 20 hours to swallow a dictionary you pompous prat?

Anyway Mehmet is rubbish he has had 18 months as a buddy and not offered enough at any time during that period.

Edited by Lochie Buddy

No need for that JJ was only expressing his opinion ur agressive comment sparked that so you deserved it! Take you 20 hours to swallow a dictionary you pompous prat?

Anyway Mehmet is rubbish he has had 18 months as a buddy and not offered enough at any time during that period.

You his wee brother then?

Oh...and you'll find that it's buddie (with an ie).

Me?...pompous? How VERY dare you!

You his wee brother then?

Oh...and you'll find that it's buddie (with an ie).

Me?...pompous? How VERY dare you!

1) Naw man

2) For the purpose of an informal forum I will spell anythin' anyway I want

3) Yes I think pompous is spot on, u appear 2 b the type of tosser that would call a shovel an 'earth moving implement'! Oh how very dare me :P

1) Naw man

2) For the purpose of an informal forum I will spell anythin' anyway I want

3) Yes I think pompous is spot on, u appear 2 b the type of tosser that would call a shovel an 'earth moving implement'! Oh how very dare me :P

So I've had fanny, fud, prat and tosser from you and your wee pal. Nice! I reckon you must be two tough guys. I'll certainly be keeping my distance whenever I'm at LS and see a couple of Burberry-wearing slopeheads approaching.

Here was me thinking that interfering with yourself excessively resulted in impairment in your sight...you're living proof that is actually your cognitive functioning that gets blunted.

Edited by Drew

So I've had fanny, fud, prat and tosser from you and your wee pal. Nice! I reckon you must be two tough guys. I'll certainly be keeping my distance whenever I'm at LS and see a couple of Burberry-wearing slopeheads approaching.

Here was me thinking that interfering with yourself excessively resulted in impairment in your sight...you're living proof that is actually your cognitive functioning that gets blunted.

OK Drew you win my dictionary is kept in my bedroom and I don't want to wake my wife therefore I can't check what you are getting at by 'cognitive functioning' brainbox.

However, my point is that you don't need to be Einstein to enjoy the beautiful game of football and you don't need to have a huge IQ to get into Love Street on a Saturday. We are all on here to give our honest opinions and my opinion is worth as much as yours even if you have more qualifications than the accounts of ENRON. So GIRFUY

There was a young striker called Mehmet

Who stuggled and to hit the goalnet

Drew feels he should get a chance

I wouldnae gie him a second glance

He needs ditched or we'll be doon in a moment :):rolleyes:

Quite possibly the worst limerick I wish I'd never read.

Don't give up the day job - unless it's limerick writing. :P

Edited by sunny foxbar saint

What about if sutton is'nt playin then bring maxwell in at the back with mehmet and broadfoot up front gettin supplied by coco on the wing? would love to see that cos big kirk is deadly in the box. Any taker's or will i just shut the f*ck up?

I have jokingly mentioned this in the past, he scored a cracker against Aberdeen, has pretty good feet for a big guy and wouldn't be as much of a liability when he loses the ball if he played up front or in midfield.

If we've got no better options, give it a shot. In saying that that's probably why MacPherson manages a football team and I just get teams relegated at Champ Manager.

Guest the phantomb

Mehmet would just get in big Kirk's way

Youd be best just shuting up! If we had brought cover in at the start like certain people sugested we would have had cover,however certain people now want to make signings seems a bit ironic! Better late than never though!

Guest Robert Mugabe
things get worse, memhet might be the only fit striker for saturday,

My worst nightmare :shockaroony

Perhaps Gus will employ a 4-6-0 formation, as players from midfield and defence are as likely to score as Billy no goals.

I think those who read your wind up comments in support of John Coughlin may beg to differ :rolleyes:

Not a wind up but saw no reason to persist when so many people had made up their minds about him. Incidently his team won on Saturday :). Whereas suggesting that we play a 4-6-0 system so we don't have to play Billy at the weekend is clearly a wind up.