Play Mehmet

I think this is exactly the type of game where we should play Kean. He does well on the break and when he gets a run is direct.

The guy from Zeta was a bit like Coco and caused the scum a lot of problems.

However, Big Billy should be first pick as he is the out and out centre forward. Not a position you can f"k about with....play him every week and it will all come good. :)

I think this is exactly the type of game where we should play Kean. He does well on the break and when he gets a run is direct.

The guy from Zeta was a bit like Coco and caused the scum a lot of problems.

However, Big Billy should be first pick as he is the out and out centre forward. Not a position you can f"k about with....play him every week and it will all come good. :)

Post of the week!! especially the part highlighted. :)

if i was to be honest i think burke should start on his own up front. burke has pace and from last week he come and looked lively, hes also a good dribbler and therefore we can use corcorans pace from midfield and he can push forward or whatever. when we went there at got a point we nearly ended up with three points when corcoran went through on goal but because he was shattered after running after loose balls he scuffed it wide.

if i was to be honest i think burke should start on his own up front. burke has pace and from last week he come and looked lively, hes also a good dribbler and therefore we can use corcorans pace from midfield and he can push forward or whatever. when we went there at got a point we nearly ended up with three points when corcoran went through on goal but because he was shattered after running after loose balls he scuffed it wide.

Burke??? oh come on! that is a wind up! :lol:

Burke??? oh come on! that is a wind up! :lol:

eh not really burke came on and played 10 minutes of last weeks game and linked up well with the midfield, he did far more than mehmet did from the start. anytime ive seen burke hes always came on as a sub. when hes started hes played well. mehmets better coming as a sub hes done moe damage that way.

eh not really burke came on and played 10 minutes of last weeks game and linked up well with the midfield, he did far more than mehmet did from the start. anytime ive seen burke hes always came on as a sub. when hes started hes played well. mehmets better coming as a sub hes done moe damage that way.

When we signed Burke i was hopeful he'd do a job for us but i still maintain when Billy gets into the right positions he has a good finish....the Motherwell game proved that.

When we signed Burke i was hopeful he'd do a job for us but i still maintain when Billy gets into the right positions he has a good finish....the Motherwell game proved that.

burke has never been given a chance in the team and everyone that ive spoken to about it says that burke has looked impressive at pre season. so is that the good finish u were talking about at the morton game that in the dying minutes of the game, were burke layed of mehmet and for mehmet to literally boot the ball so wide it nearly knocked the ball boy into next week, he was unmarked and a clear view of goal and he couldnt make the keeper work for it.......i have to disagree i think mehmet has a poor finish, though i do think mehmet is a useful man to have in the squad especially to bring on as a sub but for todays game his strengths just arent needed.

I just loved it when Mehmet actually controlled the ball quite well, turned and the played an inch perfect pass to the advetising board next to the main stand. Mind you the board did all the hard work, losing it's marker and finding some space.......

:lol:

i hate to slag anybody wearing the stripes but Mehmet is perhaps the worst No.9 I've seen for the Buddies. No pace, poor in the air and his link up play is not much better.

A new striker please. Preferably not injury prone by the end of the month PLEASE.

mehmet is pish but kean is just as bad!

Kean gets into the box, (somewhere the mehmet doesn't know exists), and kean always chases the ball down which could lead to chances ie Corcorans goal today

But i do agree we do need a another out and out striker