Play Mehmet

I think Mehmet played well today positiv with his attacking and managed to hold the ball up. I think Burchall was also very good today but Miranda was awful as was Mccay.

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen the 1000th "hold the ball up"...still no sign of "he drove into the box" or "he was well placed in the box when the cross came in."

It's good that we have a player doing such sterling holding the ball up work out on the touchline..pity with 4-5-1 it leaves absolutely no one in the middle.

I was ever so worried when he hit the deck with cramp :lol::lol: I think the guy who screamed "I hope you've broken your f'king leg" was a tad harsh :P

Yes and the bad thing is he was probably a hero amongst his mates for shouting it....absolute disgrace for any fan to shout that about one of our players.

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen the 1000th "hold the ball up"...still no sign of "he drove into the box" or "he was well placed in the box when the cross came in."

It's good that we have a player doing such sterling holding the ball up work out on the touchline..pity with 4-5-1 it leaves absolutely no one in the middle.

Mehmet played a couple of good crosses into the box from the left touchline - pity he had to go out wide to look for the ball. Maybe he could have expected some of the others to at least get on the end of them? Give the guy a rest - he worked hard today and was certainly NOT to blame for the loss!

Everyone seems to be being harsh on mehmet the guy is trying to improve the game vs Killie he was making runs and doing whatever he could to improve, today same again he is trying. Look back on a previous game and compare how he has played.

He is decent in link up play. But when the crosses were coming in he hasn't got the nous or movement to attack them or get ahead of his marker i am afraid.

Personally i wouldn't have offered him a contract at all but we did and we're rather short of players so needs must.

Gus uses the excuse that what he has on trial is not better than what we already have.

It is a sad indictment of the class of trialist that we are able to attract that not one of them is able to add to the quality of the team bar Franco.

Gus uses the excuse that what he has on trial is not better than what we already have.

It is a sad indictment of the class of trialist that we are able to attract that not one of them is able to add to the quality of the team bar Franco.

Is that the new Spanish Civil War-themed pub in Glasgow...?

:unsure: