Play Mehmet

mehmet will do the job for us getting maybe 10 goals a season, ok hes not a 25 goal a season striker i doubt we will ever have that in the spl!!! get behind him :)

I wouldn't be so sure bout him not being a 25 goal a season player. Mehmet is the type of striker that will get better with age and if we stick with him over the next couple of season I reckon he will deliver on the goal scoring front and even better he will be St Mirren through and through.

I wouldn't be so sure bout him not being a 25 goal a season player. Mehmet is the type of striker that will get better with age and if we stick with him over the next couple of season I reckon he will deliver on the goal scoring front and even better he will be St Mirren through and through.

Will Billy be able to ignore the non-believers who have chosen him as an easy target? Will we be able to keep him when a big money offer comes in?

• 2 weeks later...
I knew you'd come round to my way of thinking soon enough santa :wink: It is nearly christmas after all :D

not coming to your way of thinking, hes just the best we've got at the mo. that tells you how bad the others are, :lol: in the last three games i will say hes played well, but thats him now doing the job hes being paid to do

Edited by santaponsasaint

Big Mehmet is enjoying his football now, he'll get one today at least :P

I see there is a quote from him in today's Daily *** regarding wanting a meeting with Gus to discuss his contract. Could be a short meeting if and when it takes place. Sorry BM but I think your wage would be better spent on someone who can actually score regularly. I am sure he is a nice guy but he is not the answer if we want to progress in the SPL.