Play Mehmet

I see there is a quote from him in today's Daily *** regarding wanting a meeting with Gus to discuss his contract. Could be a short meeting if and when it takes place. Sorry BM but I think your wage would be better spent on someone who can actually score regularly. I am sure he is a nice guy but he is not the answer if we want to progress in the SPL.

couldn't agree more. He is another who should be shipped out along with Reid and a few others who are quite obviously out their depth.

I see there is a quote from him in today's Daily *** regarding wanting a meeting with Gus to discuss his contract. Could be a short meeting if and when it takes place. Sorry BM but I think your wage would be better spent on someone who can actually score regularly. I am sure he is a nice guy but he is not the answer if we want to progress in the SPL.

He is not a striker and can't bring goals scored to the table in any negotiations.

couldn't agree more. He is another who should be shipped out along with Reid and a few others who are quite obviously out their depth.

I use to think that way as well. But the last few games he has impressed me and i am quite looking forward to him linking up with Dargo. I agree with you on other players though there is players still at the club who are better suited to the lower leagues.

Now now Shull you know very well that Billy is good enough to play in goals if he wanted but we need him outfield as he's arguably our best player.

No argument about it. Billy will destroy the Bairns today and every other team we come up against fae now on.

Mehmet - a class act.

Spot on.

You could go through the whole team and tear them to pieces. The only guy that managed pass marks was big Billy.

Quite agree - even without the goal (which was a stunner) he was our best player on the park by a country mile...not that it was saying much obviously.

His performance y'day gives me further hope that when Dargo does get into the side, they could form a workable partnership.

Quite agree - even without the goal (which was a stunner) he was our best player on the park by a country mile...not that it was saying much obviously.

His performance y'day gives me further hope that when Dargo does get into the side, they could form a workable partnership.

Workable...?

It's going to have to be f**king lethal...

:unsure:

To have any chance against the green bigots on Saturday we need to get much better supply to our best player, on-form Billy. He scored a cracker despite little or no help last week!

You are talking sense as always C-B-J.