Play Mehmet

Looking for Billy to provide the quality again which should ensure we win tomorrow.

I agree with you C-B-J. I think Billy could be our hero tomorrow. I was thinking a draw but if Billy hits top form we could win by a barrowload.

i did ten minutes ago :wink:

Good lad. :thumbs2

There's thirty-odd members on just now. Pity more of them didn't. :(

I was hoping the count would bump up a bit.

Back on topic...

The article in yesterdays PDE about Mehmet suggested (to me) that he was favourite for a starting place. His quotes certainly didn't suggest a guy with a confidence problem. I hope he does the business tomorrow.

Gus knows best. :D

Mehmet's continued presence in our line up is a bit like the Chuckle Brother's coming on stage to an audience expecting Shakespeare...sure they'll find the ineptitude amusing for a short while but it's not really what they went to see so they leave early and don't go back for a while.

And despite the fact that Barry Chuckle holds the ball up well. :angry:

Aye great post guys, Billy will be fantastic and double his yearly goal tally and score twice <_<

Billy Mehmet is a rubbish striker and probably shouldn't play up front anymore, he's better than Kean but only just.

We should just play a 4-6 formation as usual and hope Gretna don't score, lets face it, you start the game with a point anyway...<_<