Play Mehmet

I'm prepared to give him a chance, but I'm still not convinced. I'd love to see Billy score 15 goals a season but I just can't see it.

15 A SEASON ? :lol::lol::lol:

He hasn't managed that many in a career to date :lol::lol::lol:

It doesn't even take long to list 'em individually - very worryingly he's arguably getting worse as he managed goals against better opposition while at Dunfermline.

For Saints

Falkirk

Gretna

Motherwell

Falkirk

Stenhousemuir(2)

Dundee

Stranraer

For Dunfermline

Aberdeen

Kilmarnock

Hearts

Dundee unt

I was thinking the poll had been delayed to save the boo boys embarrassment at having to think of anyone else it could've been, other than the goal machine. Get it sorted, please. All hail, King Billy.

Keeping both sides of the bigoted divide happy with that statement. :lol:

Billy Mehmet three winning goals so far this season, not a bad return for the most pilloried player at Love Street since Paul Kinnaird last appeared with nothing but a towel on......a new legend is about to be born.....when Billy scores, Saints win!!!

fantastic big man, and well done Gus for keeping the faith

Saw the goal again on TV earlier and it was a lot more difficult than it seemed at the time. Had to thread the ball between a defender and the keeper and he finished it with pinpoint accuracy.

My only hope now is that people will get off his back. Sadly, I'm not sure it'll happen, after all Mark Yardley still got abuse when he was firing in 20 goals a season!

Fantastic performance today and even when we were under pressure, Hibs never really looked like threatening.

A win at Motherwell next week would see us almost level pegging with them. This being the Motherwell who have been widely regarded as being superb this season and one of the in form teams in the country and low and behold our team and manager who've been ridiculously berated lately are on the verge of catching them!

Billy's scoring run has catapulted him above Mixu Paatelainen and 'Own Goals' in the top scorers charts under Gus' reign.

Now level pegging with McGinty,with third place in his sights.

Just as he's getting his confidence up you have to go and say level pegging with McGinty, could you not at least have said Adam :)