Play Mehmet

Guest Robert Mugabe

I certainly think we're using him the wrong way but maybe Gus is trying to add that to his game, being able to come deeper or able to deal with high balls. Sutton is our penalty box player when fit but i'd like to see Billy in there with decent supply from the midfield and wide players. I think Mehmet is almost certain to start on Saturday because John is still suffering from the flu so let's get behind him on Saturday!!

We are using him the wrong way!

He keeps getting on the park, that's as wrong as it gets. :angry:

We are using him the wrong way!

He keeps getting on the park, that's as wrong as it gets. :angry:

Are you an alias of SPS? :P Billy will play tomorrow and every St mirren fan should be right behind him, that is unless you're a boo boy?? I'd play him in the Sutton role and let whoever is playing with him do all the donkey work= Corcoran.

Are you an alias of SPS? :P Billy will play tomorrow and every St mirren fan should be right behind him, that is unless you're a boo boy?? I'd play him in the Sutton role and let whoever is playing with him do all the donkey work= Corcoran.

Sutton will be back tomorrow and hopefully will be upfront with Coco, as for he can carry the hamper if he wants, its aw hes good for :wink:

Sutton will be back tomorrow and hopefully will be upfront with Coco, as for he can carry the hamper if he wants, its aw hes good for :wink:

a hope its sutton an coco up front 2morro, coco deserves a run in team 2 c how he gets on, a fink if gus doesnt pick coco 2morro he will be offski!

what nonsense, lappin's delivery is exceptional. if we look at the goals we have scored this season, how many have come from a lappin cross, i would reckon a high percentage

Correction Lappin's delivery can be exceptional.

Unfortunately of late the majority of his crosses have fallen short of the standard he is capable of.

Wilbur is correct though.Generally our midfield is not supporting our strikers.

Guest the phantomb

Correction Lappin's delivery can be exceptional.

Unfortunately of late the majority of his crosses have fallen short of the standard he is capable of.

Wilbur is correct though.Generally our midfield is not supporting our strikers.

Correct, but cant blame the midfield though as gus doent allow them to attack enough and lappin is now playing inside left as apose to his wing back role where he was doin so well at the start.

• 2 weeks later...