Us Comedy Progs

Mrs SFS

Caught the end of a brilliantly funny programme on Five US last night, The Roast Of William Shatner". Presumably a "roast" is an american type of tribute where everyone there just takes the piss out of whoever is being roasted and vice versa.

It was a Comedy Central production and some of the one liners and insults flying around were excellent, and kind of unexpected.

George Takei who played Sulu gave his speech and made a big thing of his gayness including saying "William, your acting sucks so much I wish I could stick my cock in it permanently". Shatner's response later was "It must be good being gay and chinese. Means you can bow to greet someone and be f**ked in the ass at the same time"

Farrah Fawcett was sitting next to Shatner and Takei said "I look over there and all I can see is a very bad hair weave sitting on top of a wrinkly old piece of skin that's seen better days. Farrah, close your legs please".

Nichelle Nichols was also there, Jason Alexander and even Betty White from Golden Girls all coming out with some really bad taste filth.

Quite unexpected entertainment late on a Tuesday night!