Top 5 Drunken Muncheeeees

Love Street Central

1. a kebab with sauce only - bin the gash salad - hmmmmm

2. pizza deep fried - a'hm in a hurry and it's lying there drying out :blink:

3. fish supper - traditional

4. chicken fried rice n curry sauce

5. pakora - extra sauce mate ! loo roll in fridge for morning

Possible wildcard - the munchee box from 3 in 1 establishments .... wtf ! not had that ...yet :o

Thick cut strong cheader cheese topped with thin slices of fresh strawberries, diced fresh chillies. slapped on an oot sider under the grill.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! !

Came home after being out on the piss with an Indian curry. Had half of it and fell asleep , spread out in the cutch. Unknown to me wee Toby my dug wolfed into the rest. Woke up in the morning wa a splitting head and my wife gain me a verbal tongue sandwich wa a teribble over powering smell a shit in the air. Needless to say the dug had shit everywhere. Got to be the worst hangover I ever had !

Thick cut strong cheader cheese topped with thin slices of fresh strawberries, diced fresh chillies. slapped on an oot sider under the grill.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! !

Came home after being out on the piss with an Indian curry. Had half of it and fell asleep , spread out in the cutch. Unknown to me wee Toby my dug wolfed into the rest. Woke up in the morning wa a splitting head and my wife gain me a verbal tongue sandwich wa a teribble over powering smell a shit in the air. Needless to say the dug had shit everywhere. Got to be the worst hangover I ever had !

:o:(:lol:

Expect a series of similar foodie moments over the next couple of weeks :wink:

1. onion rings and mayonaise :rolleyes:

2. cheese on toast :)

3. sausage butty with brown sauce :thumbs2

4. cheese and onion crisps :happyclapper

5. a bite of liverpool buds cheese burger - which he hates sharing, begrudges every mouthful, then gets in a huff and usually gives the rest of the burger to the leggy blonde behind him in the queue!!!!! :thumbsdown

kebab - nae spicy sauce tho

pizza - any topping its ususally too hot and scaulds my fingers

wee slice of toast and a cuppa

peperarmi - sometimes its the only thing that will do

my burger - the whole f**king lot of it - and no i dont want to share with mardy arse burds who go in a huff!

Edited by Liverpool Bud

my burger - the whole f**king lot of it - and no i dont want to share with mardy arse burds who go in a huff!

You always buy 2 burgers - chunk!!!!!

so sharing 1 shouldn't be that big an ask, but there again maybe you need 2 to maintain your wonderful curves :P

You always buy 2 burgers - chunk!!!!!

so sharing 1 shouldn't be that big an ask, but there again maybe you need 2 to maintain your wonderful curves :P

Right krt

this is serious

i categorically announce that i will continue to buy two burgers after every evenings drinking and NEVER share any with you!

when exactly did you ever share onion rings ?

i rest my case!

1- Chicken pakora. :D

2- Fish Supper ( out of Marinis, down from stow's)

3- Steak Pie supper

4- Kebab meat Pizza soaked in spicy sauce.

5- Greggs( if i'm drunk before 5pm!)

Did you enjoy the Pizza that Serg made last night, yum - it was good but i'm on a strictly no pizza diet...

AND sadly no chips n cheese :ph34r: