Antivirus / Spyware Programs

paisleysaint

Alright folks

Anyone know of any good websites to download free Antivrus or Spyware programmes ?

I've been on download.com loads of times and been through a few different packages however most of them only last 30 days and you are then required to pay for them $

:unsure:

Cheers

AVG Anti-Virus.

SpyBot Search And Destroy Spyware

Both Free. B)

Don't tell krt that. :lol:

Did you enjoy your trip north Ally?

I'm heartbroken :(

adaware indeed i always knew he was up to no good when he locks the office door!!!!

and he better tell you he had a good trip north or he'll need adaware for a wee while longer :P

I'm heartbroken :(

adaware indeed i always knew he was up to no good when he locks the office door!!!!

and he better tell you he had a good trip north or he'll need adaware for a wee while longer :P

You might need to have a wee go on the AVG anti-virus. :lol:

are you talking bout the 7.5 version?

7.1 has been generating pop-ups warning that the product is being discontinued shortly. From the wording of those pop-ups I thought that the only option they were giving was to upgrade to the pay version.

Fortunatley it seems that this is bollocks because the new 7.5 version is going to be free as well.

7.1 has been generating pop-ups warning that the product is being discontinued shortly. From the wording of those pop-ups I thought that the only option they were giving was to upgrade to the pay version.

Fortunatley it seems that this is bollocks because the new 7.5 version is going to be free as well.

You can download 7.5 free now, I downloaded it last month.

I'll have a look for the new download link. :wink:

• 3 months later...