Typical Of My Ex-missus

E=Mc2

The title says it all.

The fact it was a present from me makes me very suspicious.

I know that by Googling "repair ipod" I get results, but they look very expensive.

Anyone any suggestions?

Take it back to the shop and chance your arm.

With a bit of luck you might get the stupid, naive sales advisor who'll let you exchange it.

Plus, in a shop, stick to your guns and maintain it is broken. Shout loud enough and you'll get what you're looking for. Shops don't want the hassle...

:wink:

Take it back to the shop and chance your arm.

With a bit of luck you might get the stupid, naive sales advisor who'll let you exchange it.

Plus, in a shop, stick to your guns and maintain it is broken. Shout loud enough and you'll get what you're looking for. Shops don't want the hassle...

Got it in the States in October.

Got it in the States in October.

Chance your arm in Dixon's or some such place.

"It was a present, and that's why I don't have the receipt" "Are you saying that I'm lying?" "Do you honestly think I would try to bring something back that wasn't bought here and kid on it was faulty?"

Practice these phrases, then hit the shops...

The title says it all.

The fact it was a present from me makes me very suspicious.

I know that by Googling "repair ipod" I get results, but they look very expensive.

Anyone any suggestions?

have you tried putting it in the airing cupboard? may take a while to dry out, but worth a try - other than that buy a new one in a shop then return the other one demanding a full refund

Try lochwinnoch saint, think he goes out that way sometimes :unsure:

Son was with his mum and her family for new year at some log cabins up at Loch Lomond. They had no power for 12 hours during the bells. He called yesterday on his mobile, wish i had came to yours now dad. 1-0 already to dad for 2007 :lol:

Someone let you shag them :blink: