Top 5 Reasons Why Plg Got The Bullet

Guni's Gonna Get Ya

5, Couldn't grasp basic ned speak, making communication with two thirds of the Rangers squad impossible.

4, Two thirds of the Rangers squad have no grasp of basic English, making communication with PLG impossible.

3, It was all a misunderstanding. When told he was being offered the Rangers job, he naturally thought it was the BIG team named Rangers... BERWICK!!

2, He cannae manage for toffee!!

AND FINALLY...

1, Coco cuts in on the left, takes it past three Rangers players, He cuts it back to Richard Brittain... GOOOO-OOOO-OOOAAAAA-AAAAALLLLL!!!!!

:P:P

1. We made bawbag ferguson cry - have it on good authority that he blubbered on his way off the pitch followed by full floods in the dresing room with full on tantrum! :D

2. He wisnae an ex-*** and the cursed at birth bigots never gave him a chance. :o

3. *** conspiracy to f"k up Scotland getting into the World Cup to avoid any further embarrassment to their preferred national team south of the border on top of the Ashes f"k up!

4. PLG was in fact a decent manager but had Tom Hendrie as a translator.

5. DM realised he couldn't afford him and because PLG had a better offer in Europe they came to an "agreement" allowing DM to go for a cheaper option that would keep the arch bigot support whilst focussing on his exit strategy. :ph34r:

1. ICT 1 - Rangers 0
  2. Dundee Utd (when in turmoil) 2 - Rangers 1
  3. Falkirk 1 - Rangers 0
  4. Rangers 0 - St.Johnstone 2
  5. Dunfermline (that canny score and havent scored first in the league) 3 - Rangers 2

The fact that he's a tim that sacked Ferguson probably didn't help either

1. ICT 1 - Rangers 0
  2. Dundee Utd (when in turmoil) 2 - Rangers 1
  3. Falkirk 1 - Rangers 0
  4. Rangers 0 - St.Johnstone 2
  5. Dunfermline (that canny score and havent scored first in the league) 3 - Rangers 2

The fact that he's a tim that sacked Ferguson probably didn't help either

I hate love to be pedantic, but PLG had gone when No.5 happened. :rolleyes:

We're in the top 5's forum where we discuss, believe it or not, top 5's. This just happens to be a topic relevant to that area so get yourself shifted.

Oh, sorry, my mistake. I reckoned it was a St. Mirren website where we discuss, believe it or not, St. Mirren. Sorry, Svensen, you go right ahead and start talking about a team from up the road that is in a major way responsible for the state Scottish football is in right now. How silly of me to think that this is not a topic worthy of a Saints website. I shall now go and punch myself inthe face for being so stupid. <_<

Oh, sorry, my mistake. I reckoned it was a St. Mirren website where we discuss, believe it or not, St. Mirren. Sorry, Svensen, you go right ahead and start talking about a team from up the road that is in a major way responsible for the state Scottish football is in right now. How silly of me to think that this is not a topic worthy of a Saints website. I shall now go and punch myself inthe face for being so stupid. <_<

Dry your eyes, as you can see this is quite a popular thread giving Saints fans the chance to give their humorous verdict on PLG and the ****........go boil yer heid ya wean

Edited by jimdickloyal