Top 5 Chips On Your Shoulder

Liverpool Bud

Following a period of negativity around about the Forums ive noticed at least 5 re-ocurring common moans and gripes etc

1 We are shite at throw in's

2 Everyone in SMISA is an arse licker

3 Gus is crap at media

4 Gus couldnae pick a winning team if his life depended upon it

5 Our tactics are negative

1.We are shite at throw ins - how can that be allowed?

2. Even if we have sold our ground it's still a shite state of affairs - we have had to sell our ground !

3. Football payers today are generally nothing short of mercenary and some of them are complete arseholes.

4. The OF - they bug the f**k out of me.

5. The fact we haven't bought anyone yet and are looking likely to lose players.

5. POST SIGNINGS - our sound system is awful.

Edited by ped

1. Away stewards. Though I did notice the Saints stewards were a wee bit overzealous among the sheep on Saturday.

2. OF likers in Paisley.

3. The sound system at Love Street is fcuking crap.

4. SFA officials, (tossers and assistant tossers, not forgetting the fourth tosser)

5. All seated stadia. Pish. :angry:

1/ The way that some f**kwit insists on sitting on a reserved seat...cos "I got here afore you did"...I don't have to get there before you numbnuts...my seat is reserved...SHIFT YER ARSE! :angry:

2/ folk that skip the line at the Pie Stall...nae wonder I can never get a Hot Dog for the wean...wait yer turn like everyone else. :angry:

3/ The way some Clubs charge a fee for Parking the Bus...pure f**king scam! :angry: ...partly the fault of the cops! :angry:

4/ Stewards in general...most have had a humourectomy...miserable f**kers! :angry:

5/ SPL pricing for away games...absolute disgrace in the main...and will kill this game stone dead eventually.We feel we have to follow suit. :angry:

1 - Boo Boys ( They even dared to rear their ugly heads last season when things were a bit patchy, if you want back to back wins go back to supporting the OF)

2 - People leaving before the final whistle ( where the f*ck are you going exactly ?? )

3 - Born and Bred Paisley folks that support the OF

4 - Fans who don't support their home teams or even close ( recent years successes have seen hordes of Londoners becoming Liverpool supporters WTF ????? - Edith Bowman on Radio 1 from Fife is apparently a life long Man U fan, how the f*ck does that work ??)

5 - People who 'support' a football club but don't go to games, I have a plastic paddy mate who I recently took to the San Giro who "whouldny know how to get to Parkheid" - his words no mine.

the anti mehmet brigade.

the same plums who come in at 3:15 every home game and make ye get up oot yer seat.

boo boys, especially that numpty fae dalry i recognise fae school.

that horrible feelin you get in yer gut when the opposition score (surely theres a medical term for this phenomenon?)

teams with no history like livvy & gretna, who arent even proper football teams

1 - Boo Boys ( They even dared to rear their ugly heads last season when things were a bit patchy, if you want back to back wins go back to supporting the OF)

Would you rather lose every second game...?

:blink:

Doesn't make you an OF fan wanting to win every week, although I personally wouldn't boo the team because of this...

Would you rather lose every second game...?

:blink:

Doesn't make you an OF fan wanting to win every week, although I personally wouldn't boo the team because of this...

Obviously not but in reality you're not going to see St. Mirren get back to back results throughout the season.