Top 5 Things You Hate About Deal Or No Deal

Bill Lees

I don't watch it regularly, but if I catch a wee bit while channel-hopping I end up watching to the end. Generally, I like to see the twats get landed with one of the booby prize amounts. But then, I'm a right bastard at times. :lol:

Wooo Hoo !

I think my early years willing people on to win Dusty Bin set my frame of mind similarly.

The clue says " It's a blue car"

" What's a car made of ..well there's an engine, but it's predominantly made of metal....could that metal be tin...what rhymes with tin ..yes....bin and you'll be feeling blue as you've just won our booby......" Aarghhhhhh !!!!!

That Bunny weirdo walked away a much richer weirdo to the tune of £100,000+ as well if it cheers anyone up

That programme is the biggest f**king pile of shite I think I have ever watched on T.V.

And Noel Edmonds is just quite simply a c**t...

Always found it strange that so many people think this of Noel Edmonds. :blink:

I can't see any problem with the guy, apart from horrendous jumpers.

Wooo Hoo !

I think my early years willing people on to win Dusty Bin set my frame of mind similarly.

The clue says " It's a blue car"

" What's a car made of ..well there's an engine, but it's predominantly made of metal....could that metal be tin...what rhymes with tin ..yes....bin and you'll be feeling blue as you've just won our booby......" Aarghhhhhh !!!!!

That Bunny weirdo walked away a much richer weirdo to the tune of £100,000+ as well if it cheers anyone up

Tom Hendrie was on that show

Tom Hendrie was on that show

That's the kinda statement I...

just dunno how to react to... :blink:

Was he? Really? Did he win/lose?

How'd ye know? <_<

Is it a subtle slag of TH cos of the mystifying managerial style patter that the compere had? :o

Or was there a series of dusty bins that TH had our players dribble thru (and the biins win 10-0..) :rolleyes:

Come oan, Windae Cleaner - expand..... :)

(ps I've ran oot o smilies... :( ) :wink:

That's the kinda statement I...

just dunno how to react to... :blink:

Was he? Really? Did he win/lose?

How'd ye know? <_<

Is it a subtle slag of TH cos of the mystifying managerial style patter that the compere had? :o

Or was there a series of dusty bins that TH had our players dribble thru (and the biins win 10-0..) :rolleyes:

Come oan, Windae Cleaner - expand..... :)

(ps I've ran oot o smilies... :( ) :wink:

Calm yer jets auld yin.

He reached the final and was down to Dusty Bin and another prize (not the car). He won the other prize