Top 5 Classical Entries For The Team

ST SID

As the powers that be are cricket playing end dalek buggering freaks perhaps Saints should adopt some classical tunes to charge out to:

1. Adagio for Strings - Barber

2. Ride of the Valkyries - Wagner

3. The Mission - Ennio Morricone

4. Madrigali Guerrieri ed Amorosi - Monteverdi

5, Turandot - the ultimate Saints Supporters riddle.

The Princess of Scotland demands to know whether he is a c€lt!c or r@ng€rs supporter, our hero says FTOF and says if I don't support the old firm ya daft c"nt who is it this handsome Buddie supports, despite facing decapitation by the baying @irdrionians - "the clue is in the PA1 post code bucket gusset" shouts the Paisley suitor in vain. The stricken Buddie is held by the Knox Street mob as the Paisley bigot committee await the decision of the Princess. Sadly the SFA adjudicates in the interim and the poor f"k'r gets his head whapped aff!

As the powers that be are cricket playing end dalek buggering freaks perhaps Saints should adopt some classical tunes to charge out to:

The Princess of Scotland demands to know whether he is a c€lt!c or r@ng€rs supporter, our hero says FTOF and says if I don't support the old firm ya daft c"nt who is it this handsome Buddie supports, despite facing decapitation by the baying @irdrionians - "the clue is in the PA1 post code bucket gusset" shouts the Paisley suitor in vain. The stricken Buddie is held by the Knox Street mob as the Paisley bigot committee await the decision of the Princess. Sadly the SFA adjudicates in the interim and the poor f"k'r gets his head whapped aff!

:lol:

Don't tell me, ye've finished the carry-oot and ye're now on the cooking sherry? :D

Didn't take you for a classical fan Sid. :blink:

I'm quite fond of the old classical stuff in the car myself , helps calm me down when all the road ragers around me are losing thier tempers.

Bit of Classical ahh - should be compulsory for some drivers. :P

Edited by ped

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One alone fits the bill The Classical by The Fall, the best band of all time.