The Future Of B&w Army

Herbie

Clicky

Noticed this on P&B mate.

How does it leave us on here?

PS. I'd be happy to contribute if need be. :)

I had no idea there was so much involved in running this site or other ones. I had no idea it cost that much either. :unsure:

Div really does well at this stuff cant we all help the bank balance a wee bit some how ?

I had no idea there was so much involved in running this site or other ones. I had no idea it cost that much either. :unsure:

Div really does well at this stuff cant we all help the bank balance a wee bit some how ?

I run 6 sites - but I waste all my time on here.... :)

And they do cost money. Mine are nowhere near as all-singing, dancing as this - and are not as interactive, cos I can't be arsed with all the hassle that brings - but they do take a fair bit of time and labour to maintain. I do it, like Div - for the love of it - unpaid.

Of course, we can ALL help spread the cost for this website.

As WYD says - just pass Div a few bob next time you see him at Love Street. Loadsa folk talking about giving money seldom translates intae genuine action - I would bet - especially in P+b cos they're so spread about - but Buddies can do their bit, that more easily.

He also has a Paypal account.

And I've never met the guy - so I get no cut.

I should meet him. I suspect he might make me look relatively hairy... :rolleyes:

I run 6 sites - but I waste all my time on here.... :)

And they do cost money. Mine are nowhere near as all-singing, dancing as this - and are not as interactive, cos I can't be arsed with all the hassle that brings - but they do take a fair bit of time and labour to maintain. I do it, like Div - for the love of it - unpaid.

Of course, we can ALL help spread the cost for this website.

As WYD says - just pass Div a few bob next time you see him at Love Street. Loadsa folk talking about giving money seldom translates intae genuine action - I would bet - especially in P+b cos they're so spread about - but Buddies can do their bit, that more easily.

He also has a Paypal account.

And I've never met the guy - so I get no cut.

I should meet him. I suspect he might make me look relatively hairy... :rolleyes:

I meant to say big chap - cheers for the £20 the other day - passed on (reluctantly) by Bajan B)

I meant to say big chap - cheers for the £20 the other day - passed on (reluctantly) by Bajan B)

It wisnae meant as a long-winded hint. :rolleyes: (utmost trust in Bajan...)

It was intended as an exhortation to all the good-hearted, affluent, wee-heeled Buds like Ped, Herbie, The Shadow and WYD to help dent the costs a little. :)

Let them know the ways it is possible so to do.

(Same on p+B)