Top Five

Bill Lees

Did you ever notice that the "I" in "Fiesta" is shaped like a knob ? :blink:

And that there was a pub (Baillie's) in Paisley called The Fiesta Lounge? The place that you could guarantee getting served an under-age pint of slops :(

Ahh the Pogo stick...I was brilliant and always wnated to go for the world record....

Actually, still got one in the garage!!!

My top 5 toys would be:

Sega

Pogo Stick

Bike (just loved it)

Kites - how good are they?

Football - that's what I always did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) sega mega drive II, bloody excellent(possible the best games console ever made), with quality games like sonic, and streets of rage

2) football, bloody excellent, any child that doesn't want to play football should be locked away

3)lego & playmobile, kinda the same thing

4) toy guns

5) Captain Scarlet, Tunderbirds, Stingray, Power Rangers stuff

God my childhood was bloody fantastic, children today, don't know the meaning of fun, without their, nintendo wii's

1. subbutteo (but no bugger would play it with me :-(

2. action man (the real action man, a good old fashioned wwII British soldier, not the poncy pseudo james bond/austin powers/chuck norris twat they have today..)

3. Adventure kit (consisted of tin penknife, plastic flask, compass that pointed anywhere EXCEPT north (where's yer jack sparrow now?), binoculars with 0x0 magnification and a wee plasticy metal thing that to this day i still don't know what it was for..?)

4. Airfix model kits..

5. racing bike.. (the ones with the curved handles that were so impractical they made a chopper look roadworthy...)

1) sega mega drive II, bloody excellent(possible the best games console ever made), with quality games like sonic, and streets of rage

2) football, bloody excellent, any child that doesn't want to play football should be locked away

3)lego & playmobile, kinda the same thing

4) toy guns

5) Captain Scarlet, Tunderbirds, Stingray, Power Rangers stuff

God my childhood was bloody fantastic, children today, don't know the meaning of fun, without their, nintendo wii's

sega megadrive? childhood toy? bloody hell i didn't realise i was that old.. i was married before i had a megadrive!!!

Fuxake:

1. Lorry Drivers Daughter

2. Lorry Drivers Wife

3. Lorry Drivers well kempt maw

4. Pointing and laughing at said lorry driver

5. Smelly fingers to impress the troops mainly at the expense of aforementioned lorry driver who was quite a decent chap when all is said and done. :)

1. A whole shedload of bobbins fae the Mill (Far better than Lego but as dreich in the long run).

2. A goldfish on a lead ( a bit of string, really). Again, fun to start with but it didn't have legs.

3. A fireguard. You could use it like a rocking horse. Until it 'broked'.

4. In summer, blades of grass. Difficult to tune (OK, IMPOSSIBLE.) But a great racket! And organic, I now realise...

5. Wee Mary. (Nuff Said.)