Mp3 Players

Herbie

I'm planning to get with the young uns and get myself a Mp3 Player.

Not looking for anything too extravagant (2Gb will do), but I don't really know where to start.

Looking for a decent make and model at the cheapest possible price.

Any suggestions?

I bought the boyfriend one of the Samsung ones above for christmas and he really likes it - (I've got the Ipod Video however and wouldn't part with it).

I previously had one from Argos sort of like the one mentioned above but I think the Samsung one is better for the colour screen and easier controls - I found the little one a bit confusing - and at your age you don't want too many buttons :P

• 2 weeks later...
I bought the boyfriend one of the Samsung ones above for christmas and he really likes it - (I've got the Ipod Video however and wouldn't part with it).

I previously had one from Argos sort of like the one mentioned above but I think the Samsung one is better for the colour screen and easier controls - I found the little one a bit confusing - and at your age you don't want too many buttons :P

i do hope that your a girl

I'm planning to get with the young uns and get myself a Mp3 Player.

Not looking for anything too extravagant (2Gb will do), but I don't really know where to start.

Looking for a decent make and model at the cheapest possible price.

Any suggestions?

If you havent got one yet Herb ,whatever you do,don't touch the packard bell mp3 players.Ive got one and had nothing but trouble.its Ideal for its size but durability is minging.

I got an Hi-MD recorder seeing as I have tons of mini-discs for various reasons. It's essentially a souped up version of the old mini-disc format using removeable 1gb discs and has a USB connection allowing me to record around 600 songs on average per disc.

Basically it means I don't lose much should I get a disc failure, once your hard drive is goosed so therefore is your Mp3 player.

post-31-1176801418_thumb.jpg