Top 5 'orrible Accents

Love Street Central

As a buddie that lived in engerlund for 14 tears (years), I really don't have a problem with many accents down souf.

I don't like Northern Iriosh, a certain Mr/Rev Paisley is my worst nightmare.

Liverpool accent is nice,Scouse is a totally different thing and is an aquired taste, after living there for 12 years, i never aquired it. Got to say, they're not as funny as they think they are.

Fifers are just strange, can't understand them, because i don't want to.

Aberdonians talk to sheep, thats why we don't get it.

East Ayrshire towns/villages, i'm afraid the inbreeding has had a terrible effect. I live in this area and am singled out because i speak english. Bunch of backward, *** supporting, neanderthals.

GOOD ACCENTS

Obviously, Paisley.

As stated earlier, Liverpool.

Yorkshire, i lived there for 2 years, they all call you Bud and i loved them for it.

Hmmmmmm, thats it for me, can't think of any others i like.

Maybe , Geordie. I remember watching a fishing programme featuring/presented by Jackie Charlton. Absolutely brilliant, they actually used subtitles every time w'or Jackie said anything, and believe me they were needeed.

I'm sure lots of folk would choose Paisley as a bad one, but who gives a F**K.

Sorry to agree with you Grounded but German has to be the worst for me. Not all of Germany, Berliners and the like are ok. There is part of the country that seems to speak in a very irritating, hitch pitched tone though...this is particularly bad among the female half of the population.

When they speak German or English it is just about bareable but when they speak Spanish it makes me want to smash their pretty little German faces in to the ground. Being Germans, they like to go about a task methodically and when in Spain seem to insint in only speaking Spanish, no matter how many times you tell them to, no, beg them to, speak English...a language they have half a chance of not murdering.

Having read that back it looks a bit harsh. But, honestly, that accent REALLY is annoying!

Boston (USA), Dudley and Paisley ned would have to be the other ones I can´t stand.

Southern English is fine to my ears, it´s the words they are saying which usually put me off them.

Surely the worst one of all is that of the self-centred 'we're pure dead brilliant, by the way' Glesga wanker? As perfected by nuggets like Elaine C. Smith and shite like 'The Steamie'.

It gets right on my tits. f**king big-headed Glasgow c**ts think it makes them sound great as well, which just makes it even more annoying...

Also hate Scouse, Brummie, West Country, Norfolk, Irish, Welsh, Fife, Highland, Ayrshire, 'posh' Glasgow, that kind of affected accent that middle-class students use, Scottish radio DJs, etc, etc, etc...

You can't beat a Yorkshire accent though... :wink:

Or that kind of hard-to-place accent that certain English girls have. Sexy as f**k.....! :wub:

Surely the worst one of all is that of the self-centred 'we're pure dead brilliant, by the way' Glesga wanker? As perfected by nuggets like Elaine C. Smith and shite like 'The Steamie'.

It gets right on my tits. f**king big-headed Glasgow c**ts think it makes them sound great as well, which just makes it even more annoying...

Also hate Scouse, Brummie, West Country, Norfolk, Irish, Welsh, Fife, Highland, Ayrshire, 'posh' Glasgow, that kind of affected accent that middle-class students use, Scottish radio DJs, etc, etc, etc...

You can't beat a Yorkshire accent though... :wink:

Or that kind of hard-to-place accent that certain English girls have. Sexy as f**k.....! :wub:

I must say that the Dublin/Eire lilt on the Irish girls is lovely , especially when she's fetching your Guinness :guinness:flowers

Holyrood style fannies who say 'Scoddish' instead of 'Scottish'.

Some American women,who strangely start to half speak/half croak from the back of their throats,as they get towards the end of a sentence.

I never thought of this one before,but I listened to a debate on slavery on BBC radio the other night,and by the end of it my main conclusion was that I was just glad the various contributors with the thick,grating African accents had finally shut the f*ck up.

first of all, what does it sound like, second of all whats wrong with it?

Those Scottish TV and radio bulletin presenters who of late, seem to pronounce words like 'how' and 'now as

'Hoi' and 'noi', and seem to arrange their vocabulary in such a way as to fit as many of these nauseating sounds as possible into their broadcasts. What the feck is that all aboit? :) Cnuts!