Smisa Player Of The Year Night

Tennant's Lager

last year i agree i think we were an inconvenience. at least the beggars and smisa where just rushed - they were about to finish the presentations and i was still standing there with my two trophies! the guy was heading off the park when phil pointed out i was still there - the guy (cannae member his name) checked his wee clip board and i wasnt even on it! the look he gave me!!! aye cos it was my fault - i didnt tell them i was coming I just randomly showed up with two trophies - muppets!

That's really bad that. I've heard it said that our club are pretty poorly run a few times but that beggars belief. :blink:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drinks Promotions on the night of £1.80 vodka and coke, as well as £1.80 for bottle of beer.

Tickets will be on sale from Provan Sports from around lunchtime on Saturday, while Wullie Bell is due to be passing on tickets to most of the bus convenors at Tannadice.

I know people are having a go at the venue, time etc but hopefully as many buses as possible will be able make it along to hand over their trophies for what should be a great night out. :)

Edited by Mr Zo

Drinks Promotions on the night of £1.80 vodka and coke, as well as £1.80 for bottle of beer.

Tickets will be on sale from Provan Sports from around lunchtime on Saturday, while Wullie Bell is due to be passing on tickets to most of the bus convenors at Tannadice.

I know people are having a go at the venue, time etc but hopefully as many buses as possible will be able make it along to hand over their trophies for what should be a great night out. :)

it's no a night out! it's a late afternoon!!!! can we have tea and scones???? :P

i cant see oor bus going for it - everybody (and its the same with most buses i presume) like to go back to the pub for a couple of hours - disecte the game moan (even if we win haha) just dont see them leaving to go to furys for an hour to give over a couple of trophies - if it was a NIGHT oot on the other hand :rolleyes:

bad time to have it, i'll be watching the champions hump the runners up at that time

Pop along for a pint after United beat Chelsea and have a wee celebratory drink with the Saints team, I'll even let you buy me a drink if you want? B)

I love going to SMISA doos usually, but thanks david will give this one a miss, cos i hate Furys

I remember seeing you in there after the Challenge Cup Final win last year, must have been the late licence and the cheap drink that enticed you in that night. :rolleyes:

Please note that Fury's in an over 18's and unfortunately children will not be able to attend.

OVER 18'S ONLY

So the younger members of Supporters Clubs don't get to see their POTY?

That's brilliant that is.Travel all season but no party for them.

Wrong choice of venue.

Wrong choice of venue.

Exactly John.Its not on.They are as entitled to enjoy the day as much as the older ones.Bit unfair IMHO.

Wrong choice of venue.

Have yer own poty do then. We don't all have to go to this one.

smisa have organised this for them and it is an open invitation for other buses to go if they wish - I for one aren't for this (as Im sure you noticed from other posts!) If it comes to in the future that we have to have one night between all the clubs then obv it should be discussed with reps from all buses. Smisa organised this for themselves so obv it wasn't an issue for them.

when we have ours (prob start of season noo hahah) it will be int he hole in the wa as a priv function so the younger members can come if they wish.

I have to agree though - there is prob a lot of people who due to the time would have liked to take the kids along - I just assumed as it was a function they would be allowed.